Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Current State Of Recruiting

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The Current State Of Recruiting
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2021, 02:21:13 PM »
I don't twatter so I don't know what those said.  If they refer in any way to Joseph Asswipe Goodman's dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece, then ignore the following.

I made the mistake of doing what I swore I wouldn't.  (Not that this is the first time that's happened) I fell for the click bait and read a piece that was entitled something along the lines of Harvinz already being behind.  What in the wide wide world of sports is this guy's problem? Hate Auburn much, do ya?
Odd. 

The first time I opened al.communist since maybe back in November or before?  That's the same piece I saw and I had the same reaction. 

That assclown is "our" beatwriter. 

There once was an organization that ran Evan Woodbery out of town.  That drove Scott Douchebag Liar Moore off the air in Huntsville. Where are those guys when Gotham needs them?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2021, 03:20:25 PM »
I don't twatter so I don't know what those said.  If they refer in any way to Joseph Asswipe Goodman's dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece, then ignore the following.

I made the mistake of doing what I swore I wouldn't.  (Not that this is the first time that's happened) I fell for the click bait and read a piece that was entitled something along the lines of Harvinz already being behind.  What in the wide wide world of sports is this guy's problem? Hate Auburn much, do ya?
I’ve seen Wes’ twat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2021, 03:39:47 PM »
I like the Hunter kid, if for nothing else, depth at the position.  Less than a week ago, we had two scholarship RB's on the roster.  With Swing Pass Barrett returning to the position, at least we have some bodies back there.

Same goes for True.  I don't mean this the wrong way but, not a fan.  New would occasionally jump up and make a decent play, but True was just occupying space.  But I'm glad to have him back.  As I said earlier, we played the majority of the bowl game with Jeremiah Wright at nose tackle.  Huge kid and maybe that's a better fit for him because he was signed as an offensive lineman.  There was very little behind True and New last year.  I'm hoping Wright develops and a couple of these incoming freshmen turn out to be studs.    
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2021, 04:07:20 PM »
We knew oline was spotty before this year started. We knew there were big shoes to fill on D line but overall, WT was very disappoint in Corch Garners boys.

Piss po.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2021, 10:33:42 PM »
No disrespect to Bo, Hershcel, Billy, Barry, Emmitt or anyone else, but Marcus Dupree was quite possibly the most talented running back I ever saw.  Uncanny combination of speed, power, vision and balance. You go watch his high school highlights and its stunning. Cover five yards in a step and a half. Bull over and through people.  He could have played any position and dominated.  His high school wasn't far from where I grew up and we started hearing about him when he was in 8th or 9th grade.

It's a shame his brain was behind the rest of his body.  I still wonder what he could have become without the entourage of 'uncles' and handlers who latched onto him, got into his head and ruined his career.  He had the potential to be on the Mount Rushmore of college backs with Herschel, Bo and Barry.  And without that dumbass Switzer loading him up like a pack mule, he might have gone on to an NFL career people would talk about forever.  But none of that happened. So. 
The kid that just broke his record that Auburn signed is not a 3 star. No way in hell. Ratings were affected this year by lack of camps and visits. Rivals has even admitted such. There will be a lot of 3 star type guys from this entire 2021 class that will overachieve because of this. Not just auburn but a lot of schools. Ratings are just extremely skewed right now past the top 150 overall players. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE