Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So What If.....

Re: So What If.....
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2020, 12:23:56 PM »
The lack of leadership at this program is crippling.
It's really going to be awesome with AG tells Auburn to fuck off, and we hire Tim Jackson as our new AD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #201 on: December 22, 2020, 12:28:10 PM »
It's really going to be awesome with AG tells Auburn to fuck off, and we hire Tim Jackson as our new AD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #202 on: December 22, 2020, 12:58:00 PM »
As I said earlier, I don't believe 90% of the crap that comes out from all these supposed insiders.  More to the point, it's the way it's portrayed.  Venables turned us down.  Really?  When was he interviewed?  Did he even want to interview for a HC job?  He's 50 and has been an assistant his whole career.  He's turned down HC jobs before.  Plus, he has two sons both playing for Clemson on the defense.  But if you believe all these insiders, it looks like Auburn spends every day going:

How about you?  You want the job?  No?  What about you?  No?  Hey you, you want to be our coach?  No?  Hey kid, you got any coaching experience?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #203 on: December 22, 2020, 01:11:29 PM »
As I said earlier, I don't believe 90% of the crap that comes out from all these supposed insiders.  More to the point, it's the way it's portrayed.  Venables turned us down.  Really?  When was he interviewed?  Did he even want to interview for a HC job?  He's 50 and has been an assistant his whole career.  He's turned down HC jobs before.  Plus, he has two sons both playing for Clemson on the defense.  But if you believe all these insiders, it looks like Auburn spends every day going:

How about you?  You want the job?  No?  What about you?  No?  Hey you, you want to be our coach?  No?  Hey kid, you got any coaching experience?
I guess I’ll take it but I don’t like the idea of having to service Big Jimmy. I’m not happy about it, I just want that known.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #204 on: December 22, 2020, 01:13:09 PM »

I thought this was some kind of key lime desert. Yummy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #205 on: December 22, 2020, 01:17:00 PM »
The lack of leadership at this program is crippling.
The last couple of years Gus had me boarding the "I don't give a fuck train" , Auburns administration has now moved me into first class and I have left the station.

Never thought I would say this, I am tried of being an Auburn fan.

Just got back from Mexico, I noticed that I didn't even pack one Auburn shirt, hat or anything. 

Golf courses in Cabo were spectacular. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 01:21:21 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #206 on: December 22, 2020, 01:27:44 PM »
This is who is heading up our coaching search.

But he saved that woman's house from termites that time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #207 on: December 22, 2020, 01:29:01 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #208 on: December 22, 2020, 01:31:01 PM »
The AUpathy set in a couple of years ago.  Now it has grown to utter disdain toward the entire group of "leaders" in Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #209 on: December 22, 2020, 01:57:36 PM »
The AUpathy set in a couple of years ago.  Now it has grown to utter disdain toward the entire group of "leaders" in Auburn.
The feeling is so completely unfathomable to me.  I've lived and died on that hill for many, many years.  

I've lived through worse.  The Brunt years were worse than this to me, really, because we were barely competitive for almost a decade. Knowing at the start of every single season that we had no chance was numbing, demoralizing, soul crushing.  But I never gave up hope. Wore my gear proudly. Held my head high.  I believed in who and what we said we were. 

I saw that begin to change with Jacobs.  Maybe it's everything and everywhere, but I've said this a thousand times now and I mean it.  I didn't quit on Auburn.  It quit on me.  It stopped BEING the things we said we were and we started just saying it like it meant something.  At some point action became lip service and it lost me. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #210 on: December 22, 2020, 01:59:45 PM »
When they hire someone, I wish they’d let them do their job. Give some feedback and wishes, sure, but stay out of the way.

When it’s time to review, then you either fire their ass or try to keep them. Our AD’s have been yes men since I can remember, which was Housel. Snags and Kaos can tell us about how it was when Coach Heisman was here but I’d bet the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #211 on: December 22, 2020, 02:09:52 PM »
The last couple of years Gus had me boarding the "I don't give a fuck train" , Auburns administration has now moved me into first class and I have left the station.

Just got back from Mexico, I noticed that I didn't even pack one Auburn shirt, hat or anything.

Golf courses in Cabo were spectacular.
I’m impressed that you have any attire that has Auburn on it, in Mexican.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #212 on: December 22, 2020, 02:24:52 PM »
When they hire someone, I wish they’d let them do their job. Give some feedback and wishes, sure, but stay out of the way.

When it’s time to review, then you either fire their ass or try to keep them. Our AD’s have been yes men since I can remember, which was Housel. Snags and Kaos can tell us about how it was when Coach Heisman was here but I’d bet the same.
Garner could have minded the store. But hell no. Some dark forces seem to have hijacked the search and Steele is now an obstacle. And should Steele leave he won't just go away without the backbiting comments and hurt feelings.

It's like any prospective head coach can't just bring his own people in and set up shop.

Oh no.
They have to first perform a full-on exorcism, learn to live with the demon or just make him a ready made integral part of the team.
Nobody wants to deal with that shit, not even a fledgling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #213 on: December 22, 2020, 02:29:55 PM »
Garner could have minded the store. But hell no. Some dark forces seem to have hijacked the search and Steele is now an obstacle. And should Steele leave he won't just go away without the backbiting comments and hurt feelings.

It's like any prospective head coach can't just bring his own people in and set up shop.

Oh no.
They have to first perform a full-on exorcism, learn to live with the demon or just make him a ready made integral part of the team.
Nobody wants to deal with that shit, not even a fledgling.
^^^This^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #214 on: December 22, 2020, 02:49:36 PM »
^^^This^^^
Can you even form your own opinion?  You just have to follow along like a little sheep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #215 on: December 22, 2020, 02:55:39 PM »
Can you even form your own opinion?  You just have to follow along like a little sheep.
I have learned through attempting to read your posts (at least a few), that it’s important to be succinct.

That means short. Like your dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #216 on: December 22, 2020, 03:38:58 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #217 on: December 22, 2020, 03:45:08 PM »

I know I have talked a lot of shit on here but at least I know when to not try to be funny. And this is one of those times.

mods, please put an end to this stupid shit. Now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #218 on: December 22, 2020, 03:53:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #219 on: December 22, 2020, 04:19:19 PM »
No concern. Vlad have coach search software fix. Gerry DiNardo is a done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions