Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Key Club

bgreene

Key Club
« on: September 30, 2020, 12:13:36 PM »
Or football team? 

A former east Alabama high school football player and two of his teammates were charged with the assault of a junior high school football player who was anally penetrated with a key, according to court records and a published report.
Bryson Gregg Ingram, 19, of Piedmont, was arrested Monday and charged with third-degree assault of the junior high school football player stemming from a November incident, according to court records.

The victim, who is not being named because they are underage and the nature of the alleged offense, was dressing with Piedmont High’s football team after his junior high school’s season ended, his mother, Vanessa Hicks, told AL.com.

According to the criminal complaint filed against Ingram, who was 18 at the time of the alleged incident, he penetrated the boy with a key.

Piedmont Police Chief Freddie Norton told the Anniston Starthat two other Piedmont High School football players, who are juveniles, were charged with third-degree assault stemming from the November incident incident the school’s locker room.

Hicks said her son, who started his freshman year at Piedmont High School this year, was traumatized by the incident and had to be taken out of school.

“He should be enjoying his high school years but he can’t because we had to pull him for school,” she said.

“I thought he was safe under the supervision of the school. Unfortunately, he wasn’t,” she added. “I will continue seeking justice and being his voice.”

Calhoun County District Attorney Brian McVeigh told the Star there may be additional charges filed in the case, including sex offenses.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/09/3-east-alabama-high-school-football-players-charged-with-assaulting-teammate-with-key.html?fbclid=IwAR0nbHxakyl-GNV6IP9ZAX5Hp-PGQX9ilLidmr_ibEk76olS4ltRFp4st-s
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Key Club
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 12:29:31 PM »
A key????  Why would you stick a key up the man's ass?

kids these days - Jackie Chan Why? | Make a Meme
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 01:07:11 PM »
A key????  Why would you stick a key up the man's ass?

kids these days - Jackie Chan Why? | Make a Meme
To unlock it OBVIOUSLY!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 02:21:30 PM »
Was it a Kwikset?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 02:59:35 PM »
I guess they ain’t going to lock his ass up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2020, 04:43:58 PM »
I will now plead the fifth on any hazing rituals which may or may not have been part of initiation rituals required by lettermen’s clubs and other fraternal organizations in which I may have participated as an inductee or member. 

If you don’t know about whipped cream sundae with a cherry on top.... 

That plea entered, I want to state for the record that none of the inductees of which I may or may not have been a part of,  nor any of the inductors of which I may or may not have been, had to withdraw from school due to mental anguish.  You did what you may or may not have had to do, endured, moved on and passed it down. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2020, 09:59:31 PM »

The victim, who is not being named because they are underage and the nature of the alleged offense, was dressing with Piedmont High’s football team after his junior high school’s season ended, his mother, Vanessa Hicks, told AL.com.
Good thing they didn't out Zuul by name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 06:31:29 AM »
Lol.  Yea saw that too and thought that may have worked back in the day but now with manbearpig's internet it's done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 08:00:26 PM »
Brings new meaning to the word "keyed".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2020, 07:55:23 AM »
Brings new meaning to the word "keyed".
Good point. They reported that Hicks appeared keyed up, after the incident.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 09:29:05 AM »
First rule of the Key Club:  We must all be keyed alike.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 01:07:23 PM »
are you the key master?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 03:09:12 PM »
are you the key master?
There is no Dana...only Zuul.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.