Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

GF, can you please do something about all these spammers?

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
GF, can you please do something about all these spammers?
« on: September 25, 2020, 10:31:53 AM »
we somehow have a new member that's an elderly lady and she's been privately messaging people, sending them naked pictures of herself in nasty poses along with close ups of her taint.  she is offering an iphone11 in exchange for sexual favors.

i am especially bothered because it turned out to be a 6S and there's something wrong with it too.  it's super slow and the caps lock won't work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: GF, can you please do something about all these spammers?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 10:41:57 AM »
You'll get nothing and like it, Spaulding!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 11:13:14 AM »
we somehow have a new member that's an elderly lady and she's been privately messaging people, sending them naked pictures of herself in nasty poses along with close ups of her taint.  she is offering an iphone11 in exchange for sexual favors.

i am especially bothered because it turned out to be a 6S and there's something wrong with it too.  it's super slow and the caps lock won't work.
I'm so sorry.  Snagette is off her meds again.  I'll see what I can do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 12:53:24 PM »

I’m think this woman is actually Token with little wiener tucked. I overhear some talking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions