Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I've become THAT guy

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: I've become THAT guy
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2020, 01:26:07 PM »
I was diving out of PCB this past weekend with a bunch of guys who spearfish.  One of them had shot a pretty good stringer of fish and there was a 7' or 8' bull shark that took serious interest in him but never came closer than about 20'.  It's funny because the sharks are not that big of a threat to move in and try to take your speared fish but these Goliath groupers don't give a fuck and will absolutely try to steal your shit. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2020, 01:46:38 PM »

Ah...the "I don't have to outrun the bear, just my buddy" theory.  Solid.
Plus I might get some video of it and I can get my bookface likes up.  I know how the twitters work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2020, 01:47:39 PM »
I was on the beach a couple of years ago, fairly early in the day. Not a ton of folks out there but mainly old geezers, some really young kids and family’s.!I was really the only one in the area with a true beach bod going on. But there were a few nice soccer moms I wouldn’t kick to the curb. My wife was one.

Cracked open a miller light well before noon and enjoying my morning when my wife spots a school of sharks headed toward this lady and her kids. I immediately sprang to my feet, ran 30 yards and out into the surf to get her attention. Yelling shark at the top of my lungs. Literally, as loud as I could. I promise.

There were probably in excess of 20 people around and numerous others on down the beach who were focused on me at this point. When the lady, and mind she sounded like a yankee, told me those were dolphins.

I grew up going to the beach down here is what I was thinking. “I know those are dolphins, you stupid bitch. It was just a drill.” Is what I was thinking. But I just want back to my towel and didn’t talk for a while as my wife and a few friends laughed like hell. Oh they loved that.

It could have been a shark. And killed them all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2020, 02:40:59 PM »
Plus I might get some video of it and I can get my bookface likes up.  I know how the twitters work.
This guy knows the format.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2020, 03:05:02 PM »
This guy knows the format.
It would have been super easy for you to have said something nice about my shark story while you were making this post.

But, no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hfrancefoews

Présentation, remerciement & vision !
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2020, 04:04:34 PM »
Bonjour, mon nom est Jimmy B, je m’occupe des communications chez hfrance.fr.

Pour atteindre la première position sur google avec différents mot clés convoités cela vous prend l’hébergeur Web le plus puissants sur le marché.
Quelque soit la programmation de votre site web, HTML5, Wordpress, Joomla nous vous garantissons l'affichage le plus rapide de l'industrie et une disponibilité de 100%.
HFrance est une entreprise d’hébergement de site Web de haute qualité en France.

wordpress wordpress theme blog wordpress site wordpress template wordpress créer un site wordpress  hebergement wordpress site internet wordpress site internet wordpress site internet wordpress

site internet wordpress créer un blog wordpress wordpress gratuit thèmes wordpress installer wordpress

De la part de notre équipe, merci de nous avoir laissé la chance de nous inscrire sur votre site Web afin de partager des idées avec la communauté.

wordpress

Si vous avez des questions, n’hésitez pas à répondre à ce poste.

Cordialement et bonne journée à tous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hfrancefoews

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2020, 04:06:20 PM »
Bonjour, mon nom est Jimmy B, je m’occupe des communications chez hfrance.fr.

Pour atteindre la première position sur google avec différents mot clés convoités cela vous prend l’hébergeur Web le plus puissants sur le marché.
Quelque soit la programmation de votre site web, HTML5, Wordpress, Joomla nous vous garantissons l'affichage le plus rapide de l'industrie et une disponibilité de 100%.
HFrance est une entreprise d’hébergement de site Web de haute qualité en France.

wordpress wordpress theme blog wordpress site wordpress template wordpress créer un site wordpress  hebergement wordpress site internet wordpress site internet wordpress site internet wordpress

site internet wordpress créer un blog wordpress wordpress gratuit thèmes wordpress installer wordpress

De la part de notre équipe, merci de nous avoir laissé la chance de nous inscrire sur votre site Web afin de partager des idées avec la communauté.

wordpress

Si vous avez des questions, n’hésitez pas à répondre à ce poste.

Cordialement et bonne journée à tous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2020, 04:07:07 PM »
We don't need to know your best surrender tactics, Pierre!  Good day!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2020, 04:27:36 PM »
Pepe Le Pew GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."