Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Musings On The ATL

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Where is Administration tigersx.com ??
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2020, 11:28:06 AM »
Have you checked the local whore houses?  Or crackdens.  He's been known to frequent both.  Usually in succession.
Conduct unbecoming of a marine here. Uncle Sani should disapprove. We don’t throw our leadership under the bus, even if they have quit.

GF has had his addiction issues in the past, sure. Crack whores being one but he does not freebase cocaine, at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2020, 11:56:52 AM »
Conduct unbecoming of a marine here. Uncle Sani should disapprove. We don’t throw our leadership under the bus, even if they have quit.

GF has had his addiction issues in the past, sure. Crack whores being one but he does not freebase cocaine, at least.
But Sally knows when I drink that tequila, look out, I'm about to go upside that head.

Lookout Sally but i DON'T base on Make a GIF
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2020, 11:57:35 AM »

Throwing under the bus?  Shit, I call that setting a great example.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2020, 12:52:57 PM »
But Sally knows when I drink that tequila, look out, I'm about to go upside that head.

Lookout Sally but i DON'T base on Make a GIF
I’ll do a little toot, now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2020, 01:05:05 PM »
Throwing under the bus?  Shit, I call that setting a great example.
I am humping your post before I join him at the whorehouse
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."