Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Couture in UFC 91 for the Heavyweight Belt

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Couture in UFC 91 for the Heavyweight Belt
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 05:25:58 PM »
You get your ass in the ring with one of those guys and then tell me if you still think like that.
I am Andy Kaufmann. I'd win the champeenship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »
I am Andy Kaufmann. I'd win the champeenship.
Jerry "The King" Lawler and Andy Kauffmann. Now that is some classic stuff there. :box:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008, 09:50:01 PM »
You guys realize this UFC shit is nothing more than juiced up pro wrestling, right?
yeah, fuck that. i've seen guys go 2 rounds in a UFC fight and it looks like they got jumped by 5 guys. you watch a 30 minute long WWE match and 5 minutes after they don't have a mark on them. i'm not even a big UFC fan, just watch it from time to time and i can tell that shit is no joke. i wouldn't last 2.7 seconds in there. step in there for about 30 seconds with somebody like Brock Lesnar, and when you get the wires taken out of your jaw, let me know how fake it is. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 09:55:14 PM by runswithscissors »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008, 10:18:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008, 11:29:16 PM »
Yeah, I saw it.  I was wrong about Lesnar, I guess I should listen what they say about a punchers chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 09:41:15 AM »

:rofl: Thanks Glenn. Now I have to clean up the milk off my keyboard. You think that guy still lives in his mom's basement? I also love the fact he has a notepad and there is about only 10 people there for the Q&A. Great stuff.

"Its still real to me damn it!".
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:42:16 AM by Ranger12 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JohnDeere

• Pledge
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »

I think that is from the National Guard Armory in Anniston.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 12:25:29 PM »
Seriously? Aren't these just a bunch of used up WWE people? 

I've heard the name Brock Lesnar before and I don't give two shits on a piece of toast about UFC.  Haven't cared for the WWE in nearly 10 years either.  Does Stephanie McMahon still have ginormous jugs?  And is Lita still trashy and whorish?  I liked that. 

I know I heard the name Ken Shamrock back in the Mick Foley, Rock, Undertaker days of the old WWF. 

My opinion of UFC from what little I've seen is I'd rather watch fake wrestling, which has a story line somewhat, than two dipshits roll around half naked and whale on each other for a couple of minutes.  Seems faggy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 12:31:53 PM »
Seriously? Aren't these just a bunch of used up WWE people? 

I've heard the name Brock Lesnar before and I don't give two shits on a piece of toast about UFC.  Haven't cared for the WWE in nearly 10 years either.  Does Stephanie McMahon still have ginormous jugs?  And is Lita still trashy and whorish?  I liked that. 

I know I heard the name Ken Shamrock back in the Mick Foley, Rock, Undertaker days of the old WWF. 

My opinion of UFC from what little I've seen is I'd rather watch fake wrestling, which has a story line somewhat, than two dipshits roll around half naked and whale on each other for a couple of minutes.  Seems faggy.
I'm sorry Kaos, but that might single handedly be the lamest 7th grade comment I've ever read.  Fake wrestling with the sole base of fans usually redneck trash...versus...Mixed martial arts, striking, Jujitsu, and wrestling tied together with some of the world's best athletes?   There is a reason why Professional Boxing can not hold UFC's jock strap any longer.  Comparatively check out UFC's pay per view ratings versus that of Pro. Boxing over the last few years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 12:55:47 PM »
I'm sorry Kaos, but that might single handedly be the lamest 7th grade comment I've ever read.  Fake wrestling with the sole base of fans usually redneck trash...versus...Mixed martial arts, striking, Jujitsu, and wrestling tied together with some of the world's best athletes?   There is a reason why Professional Boxing can not hold UFC's jock strap any longer.  Comparatively check out UFC's pay per view ratings versus that of Pro. Boxing over the last few years.

Lots of people watch American Idol, too.  What's your point? 

And here we go with the World's Best Athlete junk again.  Which one gets the yellow shirt when he rides his bike? 

Sorry, but UFC is -- at least to me -- Cro Magnon on a scale not even boxing ever reached.  It's freaking Rome again.   

Yeah, I know WWE is fake. I haven't watched it at all in ten years. But it was funny when I did. The Rock was hilarious.  So was Mick Foley.  I saw Foley plunge 40 feet off the top of a steel cage thing and land on a folding table.  Yeah, the table was scored to break and yeah there was a pad on the ground.  But 40 feet?  That's insane. It is what it is, moronic entertainment.

You never answered the question, either.  Aren't these chumps guys who couldn't cut it in WWE?  Brock Lesnar? Ken Shamrock? Seriously?

UFC could go the way of XFL and my day would still be just as happy.  Same for WWE, although I would occasionally wonder what happened to Stephanie McMahon's monstrous boobs.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 12:56:40 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
Lots of people watch American Idol, too.  What's your point? 

And here we go with the World's Best Athlete junk again.  Which one gets the yellow shirt when he rides his bike? 

Sorry, but UFC is -- at least to me -- Cro Magnon on a scale not even boxing ever reached.  It's freaking Rome again.   

Yeah, I know WWE is fake. I haven't watched it at all in ten years. But it was funny when I did. The Rock was hilarious.  So was Mick Foley.  I saw Foley plunge 40 feet off the top of a steel cage thing and land on a folding table.  Yeah, the table was scored to break and yeah there was a pad on the ground.  But 40 feet?  That's insane. It is what it is, moronic entertainment.

You never answered the question, either.  Aren't these chumps guys who couldn't cut it in WWE?  Brock Lesnar? Ken Shamrock? Seriously?

UFC could go the way of XFL and my day would still be just as happy.  Same for WWE, although I would occasionally wonder what happened to Stephanie McMahon's monstrous boobs.

Ken Shamrock was one of the first UFC superstars, before he moved to the WWF at the time.  Therefore, he was a UFC washout that decided to take it easy and do fake wrestling.  Lesnar was a 4 time NCAA wrestling champion.   He then proceeded to go to the WWF, and then tried out his stint in the NFL.  His wrestling background and absolute brute strength was considered to be a building block for a career in Mixed Martial Arts.  In his first match he learned rather quickly that the UFC is not fake and you will need more than brute strength to win.  Frank Mir took a beating from Lesnar intelligently and waited for him to make a mistake, then put him in an ankle lock and made him tap out. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 01:06:54 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 01:15:22 PM »
... then put him in an ankle lock and made him tap out. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 03:00:55 PM »

Let someone put you in an ankle hold and lets see how gay you think it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »
Let someone put you in an ankle hold and lets see how gay you think it is.

Uhhhh, no thanks.  You can go work your "magic" on somebody who might enjoy it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 03:52:10 PM »

You are killing me today dude! I love it when you don't have shit to do at work!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 04:01:48 PM »
It's ok though Kaos, I understand where you are coming from...You are that guy in High School who was afraid to do any competitive sports such as wrestling so you tried your best to label them gay to hide your insecurities.  Have fun with your ever so masculine and mature fake wrestling...I'm surprised you aren't an Alabama Fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 04:02:57 PM »
It's ok though Kaos, I understand where you are coming from...You are that guy in High School who was afraid to do any competitive sports such as wrestling so you tried your best to label them gay to hide your insecurities.  Have fun with your ever so masculine and mature fake wrestling...I'm surprised you aren't an Alabama Fan.

Your game is weak, my friend. 

I'm that guy in high school who used to deflower your girlfriend and then laugh about it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 04:04:23 PM »
Your game is weak, my friend. 

I'm that guy in high school who used to deflower your girlfriend and then laugh about it. 
Considering you are 20 years older than me, I always figured you were a pedophile.  How's your daughter these days?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions