Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bye Week Needs and Wishes

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Bye Week Needs and Wishes
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2019, 06:05:10 PM »
I want to see Joiner. Might not be the answer but we have to figure out a way to run the ball and give our elite receiving corps some space.
DJ Williams needs a chance too.
How the hell I'm I suppose to "LIKE" this when the freaking icon doesn't work?

Joiner and Williams would do nasty things to Arky. I'm just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2019, 01:34:43 PM »
I want to see Joiner. Might not be the answer but we have to figure out a way to run the ball and give our elite receiving corps some space.
DJ Williams needs a chance too.
The knock is that Joiner just doesn't hustle in practice. His legs just don't move like the blur that is Shiver's legs...

I used to walk by Brent Fullwood on the bicycle every day at practice. He hardly took a snap. And then tore it up in the games. Man that just killed morale...

Gus is an idiot. He never knew Pettway could run the ball until Jovon was gone and he was forced to use him. I wonder if Joiner might be the same.

And what happened to Jovon? If that dumbass plays a whole season at AU, he gets drafted!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2019, 02:22:56 PM »
The knock is that Joiner just doesn't hustle in practice. His legs just don't move like the blur that is Shiver's legs...

I used to walk by Brent Fullwood on the bicycle every day at practice. He hardly took a snap. And then tore it up in the games. Man that just killed morale...

Gus is an idiot. He never knew Pettway could run the ball until Jovon was gone and he was forced to use him. I wonder if Joiner might be the same.

And what happened to Jovon? If that dumbass plays a whole season at AU, he gets drafted!
By memory seems that I watched Fullwood light up Mississippi State for 170+ yards and the color guy stating that he didn't work with weights.

And there's the whole myth of "playing like you practice." Nobody ever likes the guy that can't turn it down a few notches at practice. 

Always just imagined Gus tripping over one of Pettway's thighs while he was stretching and Gus asking his name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2019, 02:26:16 PM »

You'll get this.  Most won't.

What do Brent Fullwood and Bobby Humphrey have in common?

Neither went to school at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2019, 02:49:55 PM »
You'll get this.  Most won't.

What do Brent Fullwood and Bobby Humphrey have in common?

Neither went to school at Auburn.
:rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2019, 02:54:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2019, 02:56:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2019, 03:07:59 PM »
Joiner won't see the field.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2019, 03:40:59 PM »
Joiner won't see the field.
I fear you are correct!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2019, 03:58:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2019, 09:03:02 AM »
Problem?

Image result for Smoking dope images
Since when did this stop anybody from playing? Did we run out?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2019, 03:57:03 PM »
Well. The Gamecock wife and son are happy. 
In the words of many of you:
F UGA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2019, 03:58:21 PM »
Wish for Fuck Georgia to lose...oh wait they did lose
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

jmar

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2019, 04:01:06 PM »
I feel like we won only we didn't have to play. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2019, 09:09:41 PM »
Fuck Georgia!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2019, 12:08:35 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2019, 09:59:37 AM »
It's Gus Bowl Week
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2019, 10:29:03 AM »
It's Gus Bowl Week
Maybe if we beat the shit out of them bad enough, they will fire their coach and come after Gus again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2019, 10:54:28 AM »
Maybe if we beat the shoot out of them bad enough, they will fire their coach and come after Gus again.
Thought the same thing but I remembered Gus is friends with Chad unlike Bert and he won't run it up on his friend. We probably do them 24-10 or something as I expect we'll fumble fart around on offense for at least two quarters while we figure out which of the other five RB starters Gus claims we have can carry the load. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2019, 07:46:58 PM »
We will see Kmart and Miller look like Heisman RBs this week and zero yards the next!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions