Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

While the left is focused on fake whistles..

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
While the left is focused on fake whistles..
« on: September 23, 2019, 10:00:14 AM »
Trump has slowly transformed the judicial system. This alone was worth the price of admission. If you are a republican that still opposes Trump, check you panties. They may be a bit tight.

https://www.oann.com/watch-president-trump-reshaping-9th-circuit-court-with-new-nominees/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: While the left is focused on fake whistles..
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 02:37:36 PM »
Ohhh, but an ignorant pre-tween know-nothing twat stared him down!!!  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 10:21:43 AM »
So have the Demos basically guaranteed Trump a second term with this impeachment nonsense?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 10:31:40 AM »
So have the Demos basically guaranteed Trump a second term with this impeachment nonsense?
In the past I would say yes, but the cycle of news moves so fast now who will remember this in 14 months?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 10:52:49 AM »
Speaking of the whistleblower, I just read the entire transcript of the call between Trump and the Ukraine President.  He said:

Mueller looked incompetent in his testimony

Hillary is a horrible person

Find out why Joe Biden has been going around bragging about getting the Ukraine prosecutor taken off his son's case

And by the way, just one glance at that situation with Biden and his son is mind blowing.  You can't make this stuff up, folks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 10:53:35 AM »
His 93% approval rating says yes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2019, 12:25:20 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2019, 12:53:13 PM »
What amazes me is the fact the Epstein investigation has totally disappeared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2019, 02:24:57 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2019, 02:27:38 PM »
Honest question; How can there be a whistle blower if the transcript has already been released?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2019, 02:31:57 PM »
Honest question; How can there be a whistle blower if the transcript has already been released?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2019, 04:06:02 PM »
Trump bashed the first guy because he didn’t have direct knowledge.  He just heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend.  

The liars realized that wasn’t going to hold up and the whole complaint could be tossed for not meeting the standards.  So they had to go back and fabricate something else to keep alive any hope of this bullshit floating. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2019, 09:58:48 AM »
Exactly.  So if it about the phone call where the transcript has already been released you have a whistle blower confirming what the other whistle blowers said about the transcript that has already been released?  The shit just seems to be mind numbing and I just don't think they expected the White House to release the transcript.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."