Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Maybe It's Just Because I'm Old

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Maybe It's Just Because I'm Old
« on: September 17, 2019, 10:14:07 AM »
Apparently, you young whippersnappers don't remember, or don't care.  But, we lost two music icons...legends....musicians, in Eddie Money and Ric Ocasek.  I don't know what category you put them in.  Let the arguments begin.  Eddie Money didn't have a ton of hits but the ones he did have stand the test of time.  Ocasek is in the R&R Hall of Fame and was one of the founding members of The Cars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Maybe It's Just Because I'm Old
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 10:34:33 AM »
I liked both.  Ocasek especially because I knew if that ugly motherfucker could get laid then I was going to be alright.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 10:41:31 AM »
I liked both.  Ocasek especially because I knew if that ugly motherfucker could get laid then I was going to be alright. 
Word has it the guy had a huuuuge bank account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 10:57:38 AM »
I always liked the hit song "Drive". When it came on, I looked at the hot drunk chick, winked, and raised my hand...

Mr. Money was always a good sing along. But let's face it, Hell he was old before his first hit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 12:31:24 PM »
Word has it the guy had a huuuuge bank account.
You're ugly as shit, and have a huge bank account, and yet you have to hit on people like Buzz.  What's your excuse?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 12:45:22 PM »
You're ugly as shit, and have a huge bank account, and yet you have to hit on people like Buzz.  What's your excuse?
I will not sit here and take this shit.  I do NOT have a huge bank account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2019, 08:07:26 PM »
Rick created the music to which Phoebe Cates emerged from the swimming pool.  

Legend.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 06:34:30 AM »
Rick created the music to which Phoebe Cates emerged from the swimming pool. 

Legend. 
"like"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 08:54:47 AM »
You're ugly as shoot, and have a huge bank account, and yet you have to hit on people like Buzz.  What's your excuse?
I don't have a huge bank account either...waaaaait just a damn minute
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.