Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Revised Bond titles

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Revised Bond titles
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2019, 03:54:01 PM »
Agree and I love A View to a Kill's storyline, except Bond sleeping with Grace Jones, ugh that thing was never sexy or hot.  Just never cared for Sir Roger. He played the part well, I just thought him to be old for the part....just didn't resonate with me, much like a female bond wouldn't black white or otherwise.

So I guess I am ageist aswell.

BTW don't have problem with female leads, just when they are shoved down our throat because the world needs to be PC.  Salt...great flick strong female lead...no need to push an agenda.  Captain Marvel movie wasn't the worst in the MCU but it was close due to the incessant girl power, it just made it over the top, there was no need to do it.  Alita Battle Angel, watched this weekend again great strong female lead, fun movie.  Hollywood just can't write anymore, no one has original ideas.
Speaking of shoving it down the throat, have you seen Nikky Jizz in the Fast & Curious series?  Talk about your strong, take-control female leads.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2019, 04:14:56 PM »
Anglo saxons are usually white, so.....
Blacks can play those too.  I saw Bill Clinton do it and he was the blackest white man I ever seen! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2019, 05:02:05 PM »
Blacks can play those too.  I saw Bill Clinton do it and he was the blackest white man I ever seen!
Image result for Bill Clinton images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2019, 05:04:42 PM »
BTW don't have problem with female leads, just when they are shoved down our throat because the world needs to be PC. 

Sarah Connor and Ripley are two of the best leads in sci-fi, regardless of sex.

And speaking of Sarah Connor...  Here's the director of the new movie bringing sexism into it...

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2476366/terminator-dark-fate-director-drops-f-bomb-about-sexist-trolls

If you’re at all enlightened, she’ll play like gangbusters. If you’re a closet misogynist, she’ll scare the fuck out of you, because she’s tough and strong but very feminine. We did not trade certain gender traits for others; she’s just very strong, and that frightens some dudes. You can see online the responses to some of the early shit that’s out there, trolls on the internet. I don’t give a fuck.
Already blaming sexist trolls...  This movie is going to suck, isn't it?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2019, 06:06:10 PM »
This movie is going to suck, isn't it?
Was there ever any doubt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2019, 04:55:39 PM »
Anglo saxons are usually white, so.....
We found the problem!  Let's just get rid of all the Anglo saxons!  Problem solved.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2019, 05:17:29 PM »
We found the problem!  Let's just get rid of all the Anglo saxons!  Problem solved.
They tried that in Africa.  You know, the continent with more natural resources than any other on earth? 

They also tried it in the Middle East.  

It's been wildly successful thus far.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2019, 11:10:47 PM »
LBJ said he would have “them” voting democrat for 100 years 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2019, 10:28:15 AM »
I liked Saxon growing up...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2019, 01:29:14 PM »
Sarah Connor and Ripley are two of the best leads in sci-fi, regardless of sex.

And speaking of Sarah Connor...  Here's the director of the new movie bringing sexism into it...
And speaking of Sarah Connor..
I really enjoyed the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Imaging being a teenage boy with your own fully functioning terminator that looked like this:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2019, 01:33:04 PM »
Summer.....mmmmmm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2019, 04:50:08 PM »
A woman after K's heart.  pinched from foxy

If former Bond Girl Valerie Leon has her way, the world will never see a female James Bond.
The 75-year-old actress, who starred in 1977's "The Spy Who Loved Me" and 1983's "Never Say Never Again" griped on "Good Morning Britain": "The world has gone mad. I'm dressed in black. I am in mourning that we're here to talk about Bond being a woman."

She continued, "He was conceived as a man, Ian Fleming created him as a man."
JAMES BOND HISTORIAN: 007 WON'T BE PLAYED BY A WOMAN ANY TIME SOON
Sean Connery and Valerie Leon are seen in
Sean Connery and Valerie Leon are seen in "Never Say Never Again." Leon has slammed the idea of a female James Bond. (Taliafilm)

London-bred Leon added, "He's a fantasy. So many men have wanted to be Bond and women have wanted to be with Bond. How can people fantasize about a woman as Bond? Men aren't going to go for a woman as a killer or an assassin."
FORMER 'BOND' DIRECTOR SAYS ROBERT PATTINSON SHOULD BE THE NEXT 007
Finally, she offered a more practical argument, noting, "Why would the producers change something that's been so successful for years?"
Leon isn't the only Bond girl with those sentiments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2019, 02:03:15 PM »

"Why would the producers change something that's been so successful for years?"

Because liberalism is a disease.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.