Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama = Kimbo Slice

Alabama = Kimbo Slice
« on: October 18, 2008, 06:55:49 PM »
A big ugly beast built up on past beat-downs that's only one punch away from irrelevance.

That is all.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Alabama = Kimbo Slice
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 07:10:21 PM »
They are a very good team, I'll give them that much.  They fade in the second half. I was looking at the lsu game as a nearly sure loss until lsu suddenly sucked so bad against uf.

They lack depth and it shows. I think this is their best chance to run the table while saban is there. Senior qb, favorable schedule, etc. Saban is such a control freak his schtick gets old after a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »
They are a good team, but anyone with a good defense and a pulse offensively can beat them. They should skate through unscathed until the LSU game.

I think the shit talk session that LSU defensive lineman did prior to the UF game had more to do with the beatdown the Tigahs got in the swamp. He fired the gators up with his idiocy and set LSU up for what they got. We'll see how they rebound tonight against the gamecocks.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 07:23:37 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »
i think if we would quit going into a complete fucking shell in the second half and sitting on the lead, my blood pressure would be lower. they need to learn that when we go into prevent on both sides of the ball, that doesn't mean don't cover your man and fumble the ball near your own 20 yard line.

:hulk:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Birmingham

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 08:13:17 PM »
Watching an Alabama game this season will give you a lot of different feelings regardless of which team you pull for.  Not exactly sure what is going on and if I were only watching the 2nd half of the games so far I would put our record at 3-4.  With that being said their is a couple of things that are worth being happy about in T-Town... the first of which is that the news on Terrence Cody seems to be more positive than negative.  If that holds up than this may be the BIGGEST turning of the tide moment this year so far.   And the second, we are still undefeated, they can't take that from you.  However you get it, it is yours.  We'll take it and be extremely EXTREMELY thankful that there is only 60 minutes in a football game.

With that said, I have a couple questions/comments about some comments made in the post.  The first one I decided to be a smart ass like we just dominated a team.  It could be worse, I could sing rammer jammer.

A big ugly beast built up on past beat-downs that's only one punch away from irrelevance.  If Kimbo Slice was undefeated than I could see your comparison. 

They lack depth and it shows. I think this is their best chance to run the table while saban is there. Senior qb, favorable schedule, etc. Saban is such a control freak his schtick gets old after a while.  What exactly about our schedule is favorable? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 08:16:17 PM »
It could be worse, I could sing rammer jammer.

You mean, like the 89K inbreds on TV that were quiet as roaches in the dark.... until the fourth down pass fell short with a minute left?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 08:19:08 PM »
i think if we would quit going into a complete fucking shell in the second half and sitting on the lead, my blood pressure would be lower. they need to learn that when we go into prevent on both sides of the ball, that doesn't mean don't cover your man and fumble the ball near your own 20 yard line.

:hulk:

No idea what you're taking about...    :bag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 08:29:37 PM »
No idea what you're taking about...    :bag:
i swear, next week if i see Glenn Coffee come off the bench to do anything but massage Mark Ingram's balls or get him a cup of Gatorade, i'm going to go nuts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 09:27:40 AM »
What exactly about our schedule is favorable? 

Well you do play Auburn the last game.  Considering that we look worse every week we may not even be able to get our uniforms on correctly by that point.  Also you don't get to play the beast from the east, Vandy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 04:59:01 PM »
Well you do play Auburn the last game.  Considering that we look worse every week we may not even be able to get our uniforms on correctly by that point.  Also you don't get to play the beast from the east, Vandy.

I wouldn't call them a beat... No one else seems to have a problem with them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!