Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here
« on: August 13, 2019, 12:54:41 PM »
Of course, we all follow our War Eagles here, but with the season fast approaching, I like paying at least a little attention to what's going on with other teams and opponents as well.  Just things I read or pick up on the ESPNs etc.

You guys know I love my preseason mags.  Hot Midget Amputee Monthly is my favorite. But that goes without saying, doesn't it?  One thing you always seem to see is a name on the Heisman watch lists that gives you a WTF pause.  Remember Jacob Coker?  Admittedly, he had a solid season, but before his year under center at Bama, I'm not sure the guy had played a quarter of ball, if any at all.  But he was a preseason Heisman frontrunner.  This year, it's Justin Fields at THE Ohio State University.  Now, he may step on the field and tear it up, but as of yesterday, he still had not won the starting job over Kentucky transfer, Gunnar Hoak.  Heisman?

In FUGA news, Kirby Smart dismissed LB/DE, Brenton Cox, from the team.  He's now enrolled at Go Gaytah.  Probably sit for a year, but if he just makes the claim, like Fields, that someone called him a nurra', then the NCAA should grant immediate eligibility. One thing I love seeing at FUGA is that they lost their top 3 receivers from last year.  JJ Holloman was supposed to be the boy dog, but he was dismissed earlier too after it was revealed he went Upchurch on his girl.  Kirby apparently didn't learn how to handle that issue from Lord Saybinz.

Speaking of Go Gaytah, they've had some injury and departure issues of their own.  They lost 4 starting O-linemen. (I'm not sure, but next year I believe we lose 5.  Not sure which ones, though)  They lost a starting DB for the year along with a LB.  Plus they've had a bunch of guys enter the time continuum transfuctioner.  I'll be pulling for the U in a couple of weeks.

Up at Bummah, they lost a LB for the season due to injury.  Granted, he wasn't a stud but he was a 5th year senior and expected to move into the starting role. Now, I'm reading several pieces that say he probably wouldn't have played....or they didn't want him...or he hasn't been on the roster since the Sugar Bowl. 

News, gossip, scuttlebutt? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Putcher College Foosballz Observations/Opinions Here
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 01:59:48 PM »
Miami QB Tate Martell transferred from tOSU to da U because of Justin Fields' transfer from FUGA to tOSU.  Martell spouts off a tweet to fields before leaving for Miami that he better not wiff twice.  (meaning at FUGA and now at tOSU) 

Martell was supposed to win the starting job at Miami, yesterday he did not.  Jarren Williams was announced as QB1 at da U.

Martell didn't show up for practice today.

Fuckin Martell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 02:23:12 PM »
Miami QB Tate Martell transferred from tOSU to da U because of Justin Fields' transfer from FUGA to tOSU.  Martell spouts off a tweet to fields before leaving for Miami that he better not wiff twice.  (meaning at FUGA and now at tOSU)

Martell was supposed to win the starting job at Miami, yesterday he did not.  Jarren Williams was announced as QB1 at da U.

Fuckin Martell

Martell crossed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 02:31:46 PM »
Apparently, we are signing our fair share of sandy vaginas.  Asa Martin transferred to the U.  He's now entered the transporter again and is beaming elsewhere.  Same for Calvin Ashley.  Lasted a few months at FAU and now he's climbing back in the transporter again. Scotty gonna' have to get some extra dilitheum crystals to beam his big ass somewhere else. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 04:31:15 PM »
Miami QB Tate Martell transferred from tOSU to da U because of Justin Fields' transfer from FUGA to tOSU.  Martell spouts off a tweet to fields before leaving for Miami that he better not wiff twice.  (meaning at FUGA and now at tOSU)

Martell was supposed to win the starting job at Miami, yesterday he did not.  Jarren Williams was announced as QB1 at da U.

fudgein Martell

This doesn't change anything Fields!  I'm still an All-Pro quarterback with 2 Superbowl rings!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 05:20:19 PM »
I predict that Auburn will run the twirly bird play thingy and will have a tiger as a mascot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 05:44:34 AM »
How much eligibility can old man Martell have? 
Dude looks like he's closing on 30.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 09:55:37 AM »
The whole Alabama/Clemson thing has taken the fun out of it for me.  

I don't really care very much.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 11:05:47 AM »
Reverting back to some AU foosballz, Oregon (they're just so fast) will be a quality opponent, no doubt.  I'm thinking similar to Washington last year.  They have 4 of their 5 starters back on the O-line as well as their big ass QB and running back.  Defensively, they return a bunch of guys too. 

They were 9-4 last year but that record is not very impressive.  They started out 3-0 with wins over Bowling Green, Portland State and San Jose State.  So, after playing 3 puppies, they went 6-4 the rest of the way with losses to Stanford, Utah, Washington State (by 14) and a woodshed beating from Arizona 44-15.  In their bowl game, they finally faced a legit defense in Michigan State and squeezed out a 7-6 win.

If our offense can find it's way between now and kick off, I think we handle them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 11:48:31 AM »
If our offense can find it's way between now and kick off, I think we handle them.
Sounds like they've already found their way from all the practice reports.  Which is the way straight to 3-9 and a buyout for Gus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 10:18:51 AM »
Sort of....but not really college football. 

Jarrett Stidham is killing it in the preseason.  Yeah, they're exhibition games and most starters aren't playing.  But he's still putting pieces in the Reese's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 10:37:26 AM »
I am finally starting to get excited about the season.  I predict that will go away some time around 8:15 on Saturday, August 31.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2019, 02:56:49 PM »
tough night on the pitch for the Timbers.  Lost 2-0 against Atlanta United.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:06:27 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2019, 05:30:32 PM »
We Play 6 teams in the pre-season AP poll that are ranked in the top 12

Might be a long year
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2019, 07:37:06 PM »
If any of you are up for a straight pick 'em league, join in the fun here - CLICKYCLICKY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

chinook

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2019, 08:09:53 AM »
If any of you are up for a straight pick 'em league, join in the fun here - CLICKYCLICKY
sorry.  i’s never go to a league with new friends.  i’m in for the Crown. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2019, 02:24:04 PM »
Back to our War Eagles for a sec. Or better yet, back to the Quack.  Oregon had a scrimmage this past Saturday and lost a receiver, Mycah Pittman, for 6 to 8 weeks with a shoulder injury.  Pittman was only a true freshman but was expected to start immediately being like the 15th rated receiver in the country in the 2019 class.  Oregon lost last year's stud WR who had over 1,800 yards.  Then, the 2 main guys set to fill that role are both out until at least mid season with injuries.  Now Pittman is gone. 

So, I guess I'm saying they'll light us up for 400 through the air. 

Seriously though, I don't wish injury on anyone (Well almost anyone), but I hope they get better and ready to go about an hour after the final horn in Dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2019, 02:33:37 PM »
Back to our War Eagles for a sec. Or better yet, back to the Quack.  Oregon had a scrimmage this past Saturday and lost a receiver, Mycah Pittman, for 6 to 8 weeks with a shoulder injury.  Pittman was only a true freshman but was expected to start immediately being like the 15th rated receiver in the country in the 2019 class.  Oregon lost last year's stud WR who had over 1,800 yards.  Then, the 2 main guys set to fill that role are both out until at least mid season with injuries.  Now Pittman is gone.

So, I guess I'm saying they'll light us up for 400 through the air.

Seriously though, I don't wish injury on anyone (Well almost anyone), but I hope they get better and ready to go about an hour after the final horn in Dallas.
What he said.  Seriously hope they at least gave a case of the goat aids to the folks in tuscalooser and athens while visiting this summer though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2019, 03:07:17 PM »
What he said.  Seriously hope they at least gave a case of the goat aids to the folks in tuscalooser and athens while visiting this summer though.
Goat aids?

Image result for goat aids images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions