Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Holy shit!

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Holy shit!
« on: October 17, 2008, 08:41:44 PM »
Man finishes 15-pound burger plus toppings

CLEARFIELD, Pa. (AP) — A chef at a western Pennsylvania Italian restaurant ate a 15-pound burger with 5.2 pounds of toppings in 4 hours and 39 minutes. Brad Sciullo, of Uniontown, is the first person to successfully eat the huge burger at Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, said pub owner Dennis Liegey.

The burger — called the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser — include a bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and relish.

When asked what possessed him to eat a burger that big, the 5-foot-11, 180-pound Sciullo said: "I wanted to see if I could."

"I've always had a heck of a capacity and I can down about two gallons of water and I can do a gallon of milk in 20-some seconds," said Sciullo, a chef at Pasta Lorenzo's in Uniontown.

Liegey's pub in Clearfield — a town about 100 miles northeast of Pittsburgh — has become known over the years for its massive burgers.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2008-10-16-big-burger_N.htm?csp=34
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."