Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'm new and I'm a Bama fan

Birmingham

I'm new and I'm a Bama fan
« on: October 15, 2008, 06:55:17 PM »
Here from another Auburn forum that turned out to be a bit ridiculous.  I don't hate any of you for liking Auburn and will try to be respectful.  I am a homer, I like being a homer and I'd rather be a homer than not be one.  I will try to keep that type of biased from completely suffocating my posts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

Re: I'm new and I'm a Bama fan
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 07:03:29 PM »
Here from another Auburn forum that turned out to be a bit ridiculous.  I don't hate any of you for disliking gay men and will try to be respectful.  I am a gay man, I like being a gay man and I'd rather be a gay man than not be one.  I will try to keep that type of biased from completely gaying up my posts.

welcome!

post often.

i'll let jumbo give you the official welcome.  i'm sure chop is licking his chops.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:06:30 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 08:12:21 PM »
Here from another Auburn forum that turned out to be a bit ridiculous.  I don't hate any of you for liking Auburn and will try to be respectful.  I am a homer, I like being a homer and I'd rather be a homer than not be one.  I will try to keep that type of biased from completely suffocating my posts.
Booooo!!!! Another Fuckin' bammer....God Damn IT!!!!! They just keep multiplying, LOL.  Welcome B'Ham.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »
Welcome, even though you are a bammer you get some points for having a good cigar moniker in your avatar. Could you do us a favor though and remove the picture from your signature, we try to keep the signatures to just words helps keep the forum neater. Thanks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »

Welcome to the party, B'ham.  You'll find that overall we're a pretty good group of douchebags over here.  Sure, you'll get a few 'fuck you's' thrown your way, so I hope you aren't easily offended. 

Stick around and post often!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 09:42:00 PM »

OK, I'll be the first to say FUCK YOU.  :fu:  We are not as nice as the other place you were at.  As for the title of your thread, I sure as hell wouldn't be bragging about being a bama fan.  Isn't that like saying you are the smartest kid in the LD program?

Oh well, welcome to the nastiest AU board you will ever stumble across.  Hope you have thick enough skin to hang around.  Now go fist yourself, and tell your sister I said high.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 10:09:58 PM »
Welcome, now post some pictures of hot women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Birmingham

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 10:34:39 PM »
I have recently found that your team being undefeated is a good alternative to having thick skin.  I'm not easily offended and have been known to ruffle a feather or two (partly why I'm over here on this forum).   Aside from taking jabs at people's children I view most every other area of a person's life as free game to use, minipulate and twist in a way that will in some way make Auburn look bad and show that guys who like Auburn mostly pee sitting down whether they are taking a poop or not.  Thank all of you for the welcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 10:43:45 PM »
I have recently found that your team being undefeated is a good alternative to having thick skin.  I'm not easily offended and have been known to ruffle a feather or two (partly why I'm over here on this forum).   Aside from taking jabs at people's children I view most every other area of a person's life as free game to use, minipulate and twist in a way that will in some way make Auburn look bad and show that guys who like Auburn mostly pee sitting down whether they are taking a poop or not.  Thank all of you for the welcome.

You can't spell. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Birmingham

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 10:52:29 PM »

You can't spell.

Come on, I spelled 103 words correctly and 1 wrong.  I'm not shure taht constitues as not beiing able to spel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Talon

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 10:56:09 PM »
Of course he can't spell...he's a bammer..duh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 11:01:18 PM »
Great, Fucking Bammerham in speaking, typing form.  SO when does the monkey arrive and shit on my shoes?

The only reason you're here is because of the very reason you stated earlier...  You're undefeated to this point.   We'll see how good you are when you crap your slacks the first time Bammer screws the pooch this season.

Welcome though....  Just tell your mom that the bruises are from playing with the other waterheads at school.

Seriously though... I'm nicer here than the other place.

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 11:05:20 PM »
I have recently found that your team being undefeated is a good alternative to having thick skin. I'm not easily offended and have been known to suck a dick or two (partly why I'm over here on this forum).   Aside from taking jabs at people's children I view most every other area of a person's life as free game to use, minipulate and twist in a way that will in some way make Auburn look bad and show that guys who like Auburn mostly pee sitting down whether they are taking a poop or not.  Thank all of you for the welcome.

Really?  :blink: Don't really understand why you needed to tell us that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 11:35:37 PM »
The only reason you're here is because of the very reason you stated earlier...  You're undefeated to this point.   We'll see how good you are when you crap your slacks the first time Bammer screws the pooch this season.

I've been a member of Auburn forums for far longer than the last 6 Alabama games.  On top of that I'm a cubs fan, if I haven't come to grips with disappointment in my life while finding a way to still be active in society than nobody has.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kirkAU

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »
true about the Cubs...dissappointment might not be a strong enough word.  welcome b'ham.  i'm assuming you are either from b'ham or currently live there now? or both? aka, bammerham.  just don't be as big of a jackass as some of your comrades here.  and as AWK said, post pics of hot women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 02:33:21 AM »
Welcome Bammer, you should receive your welcome fisting soon :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 09:03:50 AM »
I've been a member of Auburn forums for far longer than the last 6 Alabama games.  On top of that I'm a cubs fan, if I haven't come to grips with disappointment in my life while finding a way to still be active in society than nobody has.
WAR EAGLE and myself can empathize with you on the Cubs part.  By the way...you still can't spel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 10:27:35 AM »
I have read your first 5 posts and I already hate you.  GFY. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 10:51:20 AM »
I have read your first 5 posts and I already hate you.  GFY. 

listen to him.  He's premed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 11:17:16 AM »
listen to him.  He's premed.

I thought he was pre-law.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions