Been busy with Kinda-Care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: WTF
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
Been visiting with the EOTTC trying to get the inside scoop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Six

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 01:03:55 PM »
General malaise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 01:11:58 PM »
General malaise.
the kind that only the genius possess and the insane lament?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Six

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »
the kind that only the genius possess and the insane lament?

Exactly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 01:43:27 PM »
He claims he invented the question mark.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Six

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 01:45:51 PM »
He claims he invented the question mark.

You're a thread behind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »
You're a thread behind.

No I'm not.  You just read fast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 01:57:37 PM »

No I'm not.  You just read fast.

Anyone ever tell you that Lyman Ward education just shines through?

Don't hide that light under a bushel basket, my frien.  You have a gift.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 02:00:38 PM »

I am stretching here.  I have a safety meeting in 30 minutes and my mind is mush from staring at OSHA regs for the last couple of hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 02:08:08 PM »

I didn't know Howard was a Lyman Ward grad.

That explains a lot. I mean, when you don't see a vagina all through high school, when you start trying to catch up you start by playing "upshirt" with the same 6th graders we were when we were actually in 6th grade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »
I didn't know Howard was a Lyman Ward grad.

That explains a lot. I mean, when you don't see a vagina all through high school, when you start trying to catch up you start by playing "upshirt" with the same 6th graders we were when we were actually in 6th grade.
yes.  I am an alumnus of Lyman Ward.  Randall knows this because of the clipping penalties he committed against me.
Actually if there was way to prove it I would be willing to bet that I had much more cooch than most people in highschool.  I was in Auburn 3 nights a week as a junior and senior.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:16:27 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 02:23:04 PM »
yes.  I am an alumnus of Lyman Ward.  Randall knows this because of the clipping penalties he committed against me.
Actually if there a way to prove it I would be willing to bet that I had much more cooch than most people in highschool.  I was in Auburn 3 nights a week as a junior and senior.
All I know is when we used to wrestle them in high school they would get hard-ons for any girls we brought to watch us. Also, there was a girl wrestler from some school I can't remember now, and her only win was at a tournament against a Lyman Ward wrestler. It was undoubtedly the first time he had touched a female besides his mother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 02:25:08 PM »
All I know is when we used to wrestle them in high school they would get hard-ons for any girls we brought to watch us. Also, there was a girl wrestler from some school I can't remember now, and her only win was at a tournament against a Lyman Ward wrestler. It was undoubtedly the first time he had touched a female besides his mother.

Apparently they have gone teh gheys.  We didn't have any wrestling.  We had football, basketball, and drinking.

So did you enjoy wrestling?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »
Actually if there was way to prove it I would be willing to bet that I had much more cooch than most people in highschool.  I was in Auburn 3 nights a week as a junior and senior.
The only time in your life you ever dated "older" girls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 03:19:21 PM »
The only time in your life you ever dated "older" girls.

What's your point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions