Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Putcher Fast Food Here

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Putcher Fast Food Here
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2019, 05:34:52 PM »
Fried chicken?  Jacks.  Hands down.
They just started building a Jack's a few blocks from my office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2019, 05:36:54 PM »
That's not gonna be good for business
That's not going to be good for anybody.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2019, 02:19:18 PM »
Chik-Fil-A is pretty good food. The thing that sets it apart for me is the service.  Hell, they do everything except feed the food to you. I like Sonic and Zaxby's pretty good too. In-N-Out was good to me.  Had a really good experience when I ate there. I agree with Snags on the Quarter Pounder thing, but it's got to be fresh and so do the fries. If it's not, then WOOF.  I like Popeyes ok, but if I want fast food fried chicken, then get me on the Kaos train and hit up some Jack's.

I don't consider Five Guys as fast food.  I think you need a drive through window to qualify as fast food.  Oh, speaking of, I think Five Guys is a really good burger.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2019, 02:54:02 PM »
Chik-Fil-A is pretty good food. The thing that sets it apart for me is the service.  Hell, they do everything except feed the food to you. I like Sonic and Zaxby's pretty good too. In-N-Out was good to me.  Had a really good experience when I ate there. I agree with Snags on the Quarter Pounder thing, but it's got to be fresh and so do the fries. If it's not, then WOOF.  I like Popeyes ok, but if I want fast food fried chicken, then get me on the Kaos train and hit up some Jack's.

I don't consider Five Guys as fast food.  I think you need a drive through window to qualify as fast food.  Oh, speaking of, I think Five Guys is a really good burger.
Five Guys has a great burger, but they always scrimp on the fires.  :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2019, 03:11:02 PM »
What about your favorite fast food breakfast?  Mine is Hardee's with Whataburger and Jacks a close 2nd and 3rd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2019, 03:38:23 PM »
Hardee's, Chick-fil-a, Jack's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2019, 03:46:39 PM »
What about your favorite fast food breakfast?  Mine is Hardee's with Whataburger and Jacks a close 2nd and 3rd.
I don't do a lot of fast food breakfast, but when I do, my go to is a sausage, egg & cheese McLovin and hash browns. A close second would be the Burger King sausage, egg and cheese croissandwich with hash browns.

I always have a diet coke to even out the calories.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2019, 04:26:34 PM »
Milo's has the best fast food breakfast around, on the counta they got that Conecuh shashage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2019, 04:46:05 PM »
One breakfast place I'll always remember is in Kennesaw, outside the ATL.  It's been years but we used to gave family that lived a few miles from here.  Stilesboro Biscuits.  I believe they were only open for breakfast and served nothing but sausage, chicken, steak biscuits along with some slap yo mama cinnamon rolls.  Some mornings you would walk in and they'd have a bluegrass band stuck in the corner.  You could barely fit the customers in there.  It was pretty much stand in line, pick up your order and take it witcha'.  So it almost qualified as fast food.

Image result for Stilesboro biscuits images

Hot Damn!!!

Image result for Stilesboro biscuits images
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 04:56:39 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2019, 04:57:19 PM »
Their food is good, but here's what you need to know about Chik Fil A:

When they are thirty orders deep on concourse B at Hartsfield, they are still polite and civil.  At no other fast food outlet in that airport (and I love Hartsfield) will you be met with anything but contempt and reluctance.  For getting their culture to be viable in ATL, they get my respect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 05:06:00 PM »
Their food is good, but here's what you need to know about Chik Fil A:

When they are thirty orders deep on concourse B at Hartsfield, they are still polite and civil.  At no other fast food outlet in that airport (and I love Hartsfield) will you be met with anything but contempt and reluctance.  For getting their culture to be viable in ATL, they get my respect.
Werd.  This past Spring, we headed to Gulf Shores and wound up stopping at the Fil A off 10 in Crestview.  That place was jacked up with customers.  It was about 30 degrees and we hit the drive thru.  The girl standing outside at the kiosk acted damn happy to get us taken care of.  I've never had a bad experience at a Fil A.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2019, 11:06:30 PM »
Werd.  This past Spring, we headed to Gulf Shores and wound up stopping at the Fil A off 10 in Crestview.  That place was jacked up with customers.  It was about 30 degrees and we hit the drive thru.  The girl standing outside at the kiosk acted damn happy to get us taken care of.  I've never had a bad experience at a Fil A.
It’s why they make more money per location than any other chain. And it’s not even close. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2019, 05:03:07 PM »
She has Jesus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2019, 12:04:57 PM »
They just started building a Jack's a few blocks from my office.
Another reason to hate you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2019, 01:35:16 PM »
Another reason to hate you.
Snags is Dallaswareagle?....It's all making sense now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2019, 06:38:53 PM »
Snags is Dallaswareagle?....It's all making sense now.
Your post was keen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2019, 12:37:55 PM »
*Hot Take*  Sonic has a pretty good burger, chili cheese dog and the tater tots are banging when fresh out the grease.  Throw a little salt on them and mmmmmm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2019, 12:41:37 PM »
*Hot Take*  Sonic has a pretty good burger, chili cheese dog and the tater tots are banging when fresh out the grease.  Throw a little salt on them and mmmmmm.
That's the thing about most fast food fries.  They have to dust em' as soon as they come out of the grease so the salt will stick.  Nothing more depressing than tasteless, stale fries. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2019, 04:48:22 PM »
I just watched the girlfriend down a Hardee's Roast Beef. She said it was better than Arby's and I saw the juice dripping out of it. I had the Thick Burger, but next time I gotta try the roast beef.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2019, 08:02:24 PM »
Today at McDonald’s.  

Drive thru girl:  Takeya order
Me: sausage egg and cheese McMuffin and a bottle of water. 
DTG: umm on dat muffin, we don’t have no round eggs.  We only has square eggs. You still want that?
Me: ummm.  I’m sorry. What?
DTG:  We run outta round eggs. Don’t have nothing but square ones.  That be ok? 
Me: I’ve never really cared about the shape of the egg. So yeah. I guess. 
DTG: ok.  But it won’t be frozen.  It just be flip.  
Me: I didn’t really want frozen. 
DTG: so you want sumfin else? 
Me:  no. Sausage egg and cheese McMuffin.   Egg can be whatever shape   you have.  

The egg was the scrambled square one they put on biscuits.  It wasn’t the same. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.