Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

White man said “go back”

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
White man said “go back”
« on: July 22, 2019, 09:06:51 AM »
Or he said something.  I don’t know what it was.  I don’t remember. But I’m sure it was bad because he was white and privilege and shit. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-lawmaker-walks-back-claim-white-man-told-her-to-go-back-go-back-where-you-came-from

Liars.  They are all liars.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: White man said “go back”
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 10:27:45 AM »
White man bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:49:14 AM »
It's all Trump's fault anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 12:17:02 PM »
America: Love it or leave it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 01:06:21 PM »
The dims are paying folks to make racist statements at Trump rallies. It's that simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 01:59:48 PM »
The dims are paying folks to make racist statements at Trump rallies. It's that simple.
They've got video of that trashy Talib whore doing it before she was "elected." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 09:16:44 AM »
I wonder if they're hiring?
You would go to the front of the class automatically
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 10:27:14 AM »
Oh, yeah, he did say that shit!  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/erica-thomas-lawmaker-at-center-of-supermarket-race-controversy-suggested-parkland-mass-shooter-was-victim-of-the-system

What a moron.  

Couple of things.  

1. She does not look nine months pregnant.  She looks nine boxes of donuts past a fried chicken dinner.  How was he to know she wasn't just some entitled fat ass lazing her full buggy into the express lane?  That kind of thing pisses me off too.  I've been known to make random non-specific comments about getting into the proper lane. Those  have been occasionally profane.  "Get your ass to the back of the line like everybody else..." sort of thing.  That sort of crap -- cutting line at Chick Fil A, bulling into the express lane with your full buggy, busting up to ask questions when somebody is trying to check me out in a store -- it infuriates me.  

2. If you watch the video, she looks like the aggressor. She's the belligerent one. She's the rude, entitled, gum-snapping bitch  She's also a liar, clearly.  Madea is funny as a movie character.  Acting like Madea when you're supposed to be a functioning human being in society is not.  It worries me that there are people in this world who are so completely brain dead that they'd vote for this kind of ignorant, rude, uneducated, uncouth moron.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2019, 10:59:24 AM »
So, a Cuban who is a self-described staunch Democrat calls her out for being a complete bitch and it's just another example of how Trump's America is racist.  Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2019, 12:25:31 PM »
So, a Cuban who is a self-described staunch Democrat calls her out for being a complete bitch and it's just another example of how Trump's America is racist.  Got it.
Oh hell no.  You did NOT just go there.  Let me tell you something, mister man, you do not come up in dis area and disrespeck me jes becuz I am nine month pregners.  You do not KNOW ME.  How you gonna get up in my face and talk about Trumps?  Is you crazy?  My fingernail is seven inch long and I will STAUB you with it unless you shows me the respeck I DESERVES!!  

I have something in my mind that I won't do because I don't wan't to put some people *wes* here into a tizzy, but Dwayne Johnson's made a lot of movies.  I think this bloated, belligerent, head-bobbing piece of shit is in one of them.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2019, 05:07:55 PM »
Speaking of sending them back, turns out that Squad member, Rafiki Tlaib, twatted in 2015 that "we should deport this asshole", in reference to Trump. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2019, 08:11:33 PM »
It's all Trump's fault anyway.

Well duh! He white, male, Christian and has worked his whole life. Only thing missing is southern. The ultimate boogie man. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 09:07:19 AM »
Ah what a tangled web we weave...

A Publix employee told a Cobb County officer that she witnessed part of the conversation and heard Thomas “continuously tell Eric Sparkes to ‘Go back where you came from!’” but did not hear Sparkes utter those words to Thomas.

https://www.ajc.com/blog/politics/cobb-police-charges-will-filed-georgia-lawmaker-publix-dispute/fp9t5RJLXVSOTaMnVLmHEP/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 09:17:38 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 10:04:15 AM »
The problem with today’s world, though, is the damage is already done. 
Shit thrown on the wall sticks. And is hard to wash off. Even though it’s just shit. And they know this. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 08:51:09 PM »
Did prowlie's wife force him to get a job? 
He's usually here defending this ignorant $PIT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.