Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We Suck

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
We Suck
« on: May 15, 2019, 11:06:27 AM »
Just noticed that we lost another commit, defensive tackle, Demahrje Lewis.  (sp? who cares, we didn't want him anyway)  That takes us down to 6 commits and a #29 national ranking. 

Okay, big friggin' woop!  It's mid May.  Yeah, I get that and admittedly, Malzahn has always wound up signing top quality classes. But the fact that it's mid May and there's diddly going on in the Auburn sports world, why not take a second to needlessly bitch and gripe?  It's what I do. 

Traditionally, Gus has never had a ton of guys committed early.  It always seems to be a steady trickle of commits over the months with 2-3 late surprises.  But there's no room for screwing around this year.  This team is going to get its collective ass kicked by graduation and some possible early departures after this season.  We will definitely lose the entire offensive line and more than likely, the entire defensive line as well.  In addition, we lose 3 mainstays in the defensive backfield in Daniel Thomas, Jeremiah Dinson and Javaris Davis.  I'm not too worried about the defensive backfield because it appears we have recruited well there and a lot of talented guys like Christian Tutt, Smoke Monday and Jamien Sherwood have gotten a good bit of experience.  But.....have you seen the roster and what's behind those starters on both sides of the line?  Yeeeeessh!!!

I think this is a year this staff needs to take a different approach.  It's time to break out the cash and start getting in on some big time prospects, especially in the trenches.  I'm already feeling less than warm and fuzzy about this upcoming season with one of the toughest schedules I've seen anybody play in a long time.  With the losses to graduation and early departures, if Gus doesn't load the wagon this year in recruiting, we could be in a world of shit for some time to come.  We've already redefined "mediocre" the past 4-5 years. 

Alrighty then.  Make me feel better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: We Suck
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 11:42:51 AM »
I don't want us to be anywhere near paying for recruits.  Have you learned nothing?  

We are Auburn we will get caught and we will go down, the NCAA would probably make a stand an choose to make an example of us.  

Because Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 11:47:46 AM »
I don't want us to be anywhere near paying for recruits.  Have you learned nothing? 

We are Auburn we will get caught and we will go down, the NCAA would probably make a stand an choose to make an example of us. 

Because Auburn.
We already pay for recruits.  Just not as much as Bama, FUGA and Clemson. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 01:25:36 PM »
We already pay for recruits.  Just not as much as Bama, FUGA and Clemson.
Shhhh.  Keep it down home Cuz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 02:22:56 PM »
Shhhh.  Keep it down home Cuz.
:miltie:  Somebody take the Ranes and run with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions