Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why are we listening to this dimbulb?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Why are we listening to this dimbulb?
« on: March 10, 2019, 10:13:12 AM »
That idiotic moronic airheaded Cortex tramp received fewer than 17,000 votes in the democratic primary.  She got just over 100,000 in the general election (all of those people should be summarily executed, by the way).  

She represents .05% of the US population -- which is approximately the amount of native american blood in Pocahontas Warren's veins.  

She's never held a real job, never contributed to society.  She is nothing, knows nothing.  And somehow she's the new face of the democratic party? 

Screwed we are.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Why are we listening to this dimbulb?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 10:23:34 AM »
Wait for it....

“I thought this thread wuz about orange Cheeto. Smh”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 11:25:49 PM »
Welcome to Chicago, circa 2005 and their community organizer...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 08:09:10 AM »
Sick of her now? Just wait until 2028 when they run her as POTUS...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 09:02:34 AM »
Sick of her now? Just wait until 2028 2020 when they run her as POTUS...
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 09:35:00 AM »
I'm still waiting for a rational explanation why the party that is so concerned with foreign entities meddling with elections just voted to give illegal aliens the right to vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 10:33:13 AM »
fixt
She's six years from 35 and this bunch can barely pass a resolution saying "Mean people are bad" much less re-write The Constitution. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 10:43:49 AM »
She's six years from 35 and this bunch can barely pass a resolution saying "Mean people are bad" much less re-write The Constitution.
When did they start letting a little thing like the Constitution stop them?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 05:01:24 PM »
Speaking recently at SXSW (Whatever that is) Dimbulb Cortex was asked about the trend towards automated labor and how it will be replacing so many jobs.  Here is some of what she had to say.

“We should not be haunted by the specter of being automated out of work,” she said in response. “We should be excited by that. But the reason we’re not excited by it is because we live in a society where if you don’t have a job, you are left to die. And that is, at its core, our problem.”

“We should be excited about automation, because what it could potentially mean is more time educating ourselves, more time creating art, more time investing in and investigating the sciences, more time focused on invention, more time going to space, more time enjoying the world that we live in,” she said. “Because not all creativity needs to be bonded by wage.”

So, you should be jacked about not being able to pay the bills because you'll have so much more time to be creative when you're not working.  You know, bonded by the burden of having to put food on the table and keep the heat on.  But then, who needs all that when you have more time for space travel? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 06:23:29 PM »
Speaking recently at SXSW (Whatever that is) Dimbulb Cortex was asked about the trend towards automated labor and how it will be replacing so many jobs.  Here is some of what she had to say.

“We should not be haunted by the specter of being automated out of work,” she said in response. “We should be excited by that. But the reason we’re not excited by it is because we live in a society where if you don’t have a job, you are left to die. And that is, at its core, our problem.”

“We should be excited about automation, because what it could potentially mean is more time educating ourselves, more time creating art, more time investing in and investigating the sciences, more time focused on invention, more time going to space, more time enjoying the world that we live in,” she said. “Because not all creativity needs to be bonded by wage.”

So, you should be jacked about not being able to pay the bills because you'll have so much more time to be creative when you're not working.  You know, bonded by the burden of having to put food on the table and keep the heat on.  But then, who needs all that when you have more time for space travel?

hmmmmmm...the "workers" would still be paid according the New Green Deal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 10:07:07 PM »
If you aren't for free space travel, then fuck you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 11:27:37 PM »

hmmmmmm...the "workers" would still be paid according the New Green Deal.
So under this New Green Deal, if I decide to take a break from working to explore my creative side and travel to Jupiter, where is my paycheck coming from?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2019, 11:44:47 PM »
So under this New Green Deal, if I decide to take a break from working to explore my creative side and travel to Jupiter, where is my paycheck coming from?
The rich!  Haven't you been paying attention?  

And eventually you won't need a paycheck.  

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 09:04:53 AM »
So under this New Green Deal, if I decide to take a break from working to explore my creative side and travel to Jupiter, where is my paycheck coming from?
Don't worry...WT got you covered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 09:31:57 AM »
Don't worry...WT got you covered.
He did pick up lunch the other day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 10:03:01 AM »
Y'all can just shut up now.  Bill Nye has endorsed her.
#micdrop

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44513/brilliant-minds-bill-nye-taps-aoc-save-humanity-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mattwalsh
I love how the left takes The Science Guy as an authority on all things science given that he is a ME.  Not hating on ME's, my brother is one and I work with and around several of them daily.  Just saying, I know guys that can run circles around what Nye thinks he knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 11:04:17 AM »
A quick check shows Bill Nye's net worth to be $6.5 million.  Funny how multi-millionaires who at this point in life, have no risk of her "income inequality" plan affecting them, can tell everyone else how they should live. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 11:09:30 AM »
A quick check shows Bill Nye's net worth to be $6.5 million.  Funny how multi-millionaires who at this point in life, have no risk of her "income inequality" plan affecting them, can tell everyone else how they should live.
I assume he will be donating all $6.5M to the cause?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 11:12:55 AM »
My kids call him "Bill Nye the not science guy".  Has made for loads of fun in their respective classes at school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."