Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The OsKKKars

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The OsKKKars
« on: February 25, 2019, 12:09:41 PM »
Didn't watch because I didn't care and hadn't seen any of the movies except for Blackkk Panther (joke that that trifle was nominated) and Bohemian Rhapsody.  

Some aftermath observations, however. 

1. BlacKKKlansman had no business being nominated for Best Picture in the first place.  Spikkke Lee is not a good director and his movies are swaddled in blatant racism. Screw Spikkke Lee.  For that munchkkkin twat to attempt to storm out because his B-level movie didn't win?  Asskkklown. 

2. Best picture apparently went to Driving Mr. Daisy.  Hollywood pandering.  

3. Nobody cared.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: The OsKKKars
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 01:24:03 PM »
The best movie that won anything.

Best Documentary
Free Solo

If you haven't seen it watch it, if for nothing else his girlfriend is smoking hot and I would give up mountain climbing for her.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: The OsKKKars
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 02:00:24 PM »
The Oscar's were on?
I used to look forward to them every year as back in the day, some pretty creative movies were being made. It seemed the awards went to good actors and good movies. Now its just a liberal shitfest. As Kaos mentioned, Black Panther was an average movie, if that. It not for the swahili dress up parties, it would have been nominal at best. 

As for whatever else won, who cares.

And apparently if you weren't an ultra liberal and you died last year, they didn't even mention you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.