Image result for Big Bench Little bench images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #541 on: October 23, 2019, 10:16:55 AM »
God help me, I pulled for the Nats last night.  I tuned in just to see what was going on and they were down 2-1.  Scherbert was battling his ass off, clearly without his best stuff.  I think it was more a matter of just wanting to see a good series.  I don't like the Nats and I'm totally ambigoubivalent to the Astros.  In other werds....don't care, but do like watching good baseball. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #542 on: October 23, 2019, 11:01:09 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #545 on: October 23, 2019, 11:56:11 AM »
Buzz, reports are that the Cubs are going with Rossy as the new manager.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/cubs/2019/10/23/david-ross-chicago-cubs-hire-former-catcher-clubs-next-manager/4070187002/
I hope he does well, but I feel like this is a Gus type hire.  I hope he proves me wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #546 on: October 23, 2019, 12:45:26 PM »
I hope he does well, but I feel like this is a Gus type hire.  I hope he proves me wrong.
If they do hire him, I hope he kicks bootay.  I like him from the standpoint of his AU connection and his time on the air, which I think he's really good at.  But moves like this bumfuzzle my brain.  Here you have an organization that's worth just over $3 Billion.  A payroll off the charts and one of the most passionate fan bases in sports.  And you're going to put a guy in charge who has never so much as coached a Little League game?  (As far as I know.  He may be a badass LL coach)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #547 on: October 23, 2019, 12:48:49 PM »
If they do hire him, I hope he kicks bootay.  I like him from the standpoint of his AU connection and his time on the air, which I think he's really good at.  But moves like this bumfuzzle my brain.  Here you have an organization that's worth just over $3 Billion.  A payroll off the charts and one of the most passionate fan bases in sports.  And you're going to put a guy in charge who has never so much as coached a Little League game?  (As far as I know.  He may be a badass LL coach)
Word has it that he coarched the intramural softball team at Auburn to a 134-0 record. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #548 on: October 23, 2019, 12:54:49 PM »
Word has it that he coarched the intramural softball team at Auburn to a 134-0 record.
See, if I had done my research, I would never have questioned the man's qualifications.

Speaking of intramurals, coming down Wire Rd. into Auburn earlier this year, right around fraternity row, it looks like some bad ass softball fields off to the right.  Those may have been there a while and I just missed them.  Is that what they've built for intramural softball?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #549 on: October 23, 2019, 02:01:47 PM »
See, if I had done my research, I would never have questioned the man's qualifications.

Speaking of intramurals, coming down Wire Rd. into Auburn earlier this year, right around fraternity row, it looks like some bad ass softball fields off to the right.  Those may have been there a while and I just missed them.  Is that what they've built for intramural softball? 
I thought the intramural fields were still on Biggio, but I might be wrong.  The City has a soccer complex on Wire...could have softball now too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #550 on: October 23, 2019, 02:28:25 PM »
Thats pretty much where I'm at. I'm just not feeling the hire. I like Ross and all, but, manager?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #551 on: October 23, 2019, 03:35:11 PM »
I thought the intramural fields were still on Biggio, but I might be wrong.  The City has a soccer complex on Wire...could have softball now too.
What I saw was right between the frat houses on the right going in.  It was kind of a WTF moment.  Really nice but I only saw it driving by.  They cleared off that field for intramural sports when I was up there.  We played football and softball and basically had a backstop and some bases for the ballsoft.

The funny thing was to see what people named their teams in both football and softball.  For a couple of years, I was on a team called The Loggerheads.  We pretty much played a lot of sports and smoked a bunch of pot.  We were really good in football but couldn't get over the hump against the Kudzu Cowboys.  Jerry's Kids were pretty good too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #552 on: October 23, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »
You old
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #554 on: October 23, 2019, 04:08:45 PM »
Thats pretty much where I'm at. I'm just not feeling the hire. I like Ross and all, but, manager?
Trying to recreate that Alex Cora thing like the Red Sox did.  

Almost a carbon copy of that move, actually. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #555 on: October 23, 2019, 04:15:21 PM »

Speaking of intramurals, coming down Wire Rd. into Auburn earlier this year, right around fraternity row, it looks like some bad ass softball fields off to the right.  Those may have been there a while and I just missed them.  Is that what they've built for intramural softball? 
Well then. Maybe you should......DO SOME RESEARCH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #556 on: October 23, 2019, 04:17:09 PM »
Well then. Maybe you should......DO SOME RESEARCH!
SMH
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #557 on: October 23, 2019, 04:20:06 PM »
SMH
You’re just being an orange Cheeto gutter hore. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #558 on: October 23, 2019, 04:21:59 PM »
You people do know there's an ongoing investigation, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #559 on: October 23, 2019, 04:39:53 PM »
Trying to recreate that Alex Cora thing like the Red Sox did. 

Almost a carbon copy of that move, actually.
It is was it us I suppose. If Ross can man up and be the boss then so be it. I'm a bit concerned about that. Maybe he can bring in a better pitching and hitting coach. I think most Cub fans would feel much better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions