Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Re: 2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #420 on: October 06, 2019, 07:43:19 PM »
Tips hat to Braves pitching....

I think you guys win tomorrow. That one hurt. And our bullpen sucks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #421 on: October 06, 2019, 08:22:29 PM »

Damn Braves are trying to kill us all with heart attacks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #422 on: October 06, 2019, 08:25:00 PM »

With the exception of Tehran, our starting pitching has been the strength of the team all year.  Like you guys, you never have a clue what will happen with the pen.  

Nats just went up 2-0 on the Dodgers.  Like I said earlier, both of us have a better shot with Washington.  Having said that, I have no idea how you did against LA.  We're normally their prison bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #423 on: October 06, 2019, 09:31:03 PM »
Duvall has been clutch. Wainwright pitched a hell of a game.  Still surprised by this Atlanta team but I’m still not sold they have the pen to get out of this series
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #424 on: October 06, 2019, 09:39:14 PM »
With the exception of Tehran, our starting pitching has been the strength of the team all year.  Like you guys, you never have a clue what will happen with the pen. 

Nats just went up 2-0 on the Dodgers.  Like I said earlier, both of us have a better shot with Washington.  Having said that, I have no idea how you did against LA.  We're normally their prison bitch.
We went 4-3 vs then this year. 
But since 2004, we have faced them 3 times in the post season, and beaten them each time. 

2004 - NLDS won 3-1

2013 - NLCS won 4-2

2014 - NLDS won 3-2

I went back to 04 since that was Molina’s first year with the Cards. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #425 on: October 06, 2019, 09:40:14 PM »
Duvall has been clutch. Wainwright pitched a hell of a game.  Still surprised by this Atlanta team but I’m still not sold they have the pen to get out of this series
I won’t lie, there is some satisfaction I get in you rooting for an Auburn man. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #426 on: October 07, 2019, 12:28:13 AM »
Fuckung love Waino.  I am such a fan of actual pitching.  He is top 5 man love for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #427 on: October 07, 2019, 08:02:32 AM »
fudgeung love Waino.  I am such a fan of actual pitching.  He is top 5 man love for me.
Before the game, Cards beat writer asked him, “how’s it feel going against a kid who is old enough to be your son?”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #428 on: October 07, 2019, 06:55:22 PM »
Horrible coaching in the later part of this game.  Leadoff triple to start 7th and leadoff double to start 9th and Atlanta can’t get runner across.  

7 runners left on bases in last 3 innings because the Braves wouldn’t play national league baseball. Everyone swinging for the fence instead of trying to advance runner. This game will haunt them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #429 on: October 07, 2019, 06:56:38 PM »
Furthermore, Tomlin was throwing strikes, had sit down 4 in a row and you pull him for ANOTHER right hander who promptly gave up a double and a single which plated the tying run. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #430 on: October 07, 2019, 07:25:02 PM »
Helluva series, boys. If you aren’t a Braves or Cards fan, you’re enjoying the hell out of it. If you are a fan, you’re taking your Auburn Fansitol. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #431 on: October 07, 2019, 07:49:37 PM »
These young Braves can’t seem to close out games. Talent out the ting yang!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #432 on: October 07, 2019, 08:44:38 PM »
It was all coaching tonight. He pulled pitchers when it wasn’t necessary, failed to play fundamental baseball and instead let everyone swing for the fence. 

When you get yourself in a position that you have to bring Julio Tehran in for extra innings because you pulled Newcomb and Tomlin who both pitched good innings, you are guaranteeing a loss. 

This cardinal team made mistakes they never make. Center fielder misplaying a ball, Molina going after a pop up that should have been Carpenter’s, Carpenter mishandling a ball at 3rd. To overcome that, it won’t surprise me in the least if they take game 5 with ease. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #433 on: October 07, 2019, 09:18:11 PM »
It was all coaching tonight. He pulled pitchers when it wasn’t necessary, failed to play fundamental baseball and instead let everyone swing for the fence.

When you get yourself in a position that you have to bring Julio Tehran in for extra innings because you pulled Newcomb and Tomlin who both pitched good innings, you are guaranteeing a loss.

This cardinal team made mistakes they never make. Center fielder misplaying a ball, Molina going after a pop up that should have been Carpenter’s, Carpenter mishandling a ball at 3rd. To overcome that, it won’t surprise me in the least if they take game 5 with ease.

Even Jackson pitched 2 good innings. And that never happens. I argued he should not have even been on the plane to STL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #434 on: October 07, 2019, 10:25:19 PM »

Even Jackson pitched 2 good innings. And that never happens. I argued he should not have even been on the plane to STL.
Snitker just over thought it today. I hope he learns from it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #435 on: October 08, 2019, 08:51:13 AM »
This has been a fun series to watch though.  Every game has been tight.  Chop on boys...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #436 on: October 08, 2019, 09:40:14 AM »
I don’t ever want to see Shame Greene again.  Ever.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #437 on: October 08, 2019, 09:46:25 AM »
I'm loving the passion and the chippiness from both teams.  If chippiness is not a word, it is now because I just made it up.  There's all kinds of barking and throat slashing and mocking etc.  Love it!  Yes, I'm a traditionalist and I think there needs to be respect for the unwritten rules of the game.  However, I also think those rules need to be relaxed to allow players to show out a bit more and get the crowds into it. 

If I hit one 450 feet into the left field bleachers, I want to by God bat flip that Louisville Slugger like a helicopter 20 feet in the air.  As the rules stand now, I'm taking a 95 m.p.h. Rawlings under the chin in my nest at bat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #438 on: October 08, 2019, 12:21:51 PM »
If I hit one 450 feet into the left field bleachers, I want to by God bat flip that Louisville Slugger like a helicopter 20 feet in the air.  As the rules stand now, I'm taking a 95 m.p.h. Rawlings under the chin in my nest at bat.
Don't you call balls under your chin a normal work day?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #439 on: October 08, 2019, 12:40:47 PM »
Don't you call balls under your chin a normal work day?
Damn it!  I guess I pretty much...

Image result for soft toss images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions