Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: 2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2019, 05:19:02 PM »
This was last year with the Rockies.....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2019, 06:08:17 PM »
Ssssshh.

Actually it seems Jarhead may dislike the Rockies as many Cub fans do now.
Nah, I told Buzzy that if the Blues won the Stanley Cup, I'd gladly root for the Cubs the rest of the season.

Go Blues.  PLAY GLORIA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2019, 09:45:39 PM »
Nah, I told Buzzy that if the Blues won the Stanley Cup, I'd gladly root for the Cubs the rest of the season.

Go Blues.  PLAY GLORIA.
Well then, PLAY GLORIA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #163 on: June 18, 2019, 09:52:02 AM »
I'm not much a conspiracy theorist, except when it comes to Alabama football and the SEC/NCAA.  However, I've gotta' think maybe MLB is tweaking something....juiced balls (Mmmmm...) corked bats....or something.  The offense overall is off the charts.  That's surprising because it seems now that everyone who steps on the mound can bring it at 95 plus.  San Diego and the Rockies just finished off a 4 game set where a record 92 runs were scored.  The Braves have scored 15 and 12 runs respectively in the last 2 games and have 125 runs scored in the month of June alone.  It seems like every night there's multiple teams scoring double digit runs.

I have no problem with it and as much as I love good pitching, this is fun to watch.  I'm guessing this has to be somewhat by design to attract more fans.  Ain't gonna' happen tonight for the Bravos since Jacob deGrom is taking the bump for NY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #164 on: June 18, 2019, 10:56:08 AM »
I'm not much a conspiracy theorist, except when it comes to Alabama football and the SEC/NCAA.  However, I've gotta' think maybe MLB is tweaking something....juiced balls (Mmmmm...) corked bats....or something.  The offense overall is off the charts.  That's surprising because it seems now that everyone who steps on the mound can bring it at 95 plus.  San Diego and the Rockies just finished off a 4 game set where a record 92 runs were scored.  The Braves have scored 15 and 12 runs respectively in the last 2 games and have 125 runs scored in the month of June alone.  It seems like every night there's multiple teams scoring double digit runs.

I have no problem with it and as much as I love good pitching, this is fun to watch.  I'm guessing this has to be somewhat by design to attract more fans.  Ain't gonna' happen tonight for the Bravos since Jacob deGrom is taking the bump for NY.
Unless he can go 9 innings....just sayin, their bullpen teh suxxors. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2019, 11:04:21 AM »
Unless he can go 9 innings....just sayin, their bullpen teh suxxors.
Troof.  And I'm gonna' go ahead and say if the Braves don't go out and get a couple of quality arms for their bullpen, it's going to catch up to them sooner than later.  This is as bad a pen as I've seen in forever.  Their "closer", Luke Jackson, has 6 blown saves already this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2019, 11:09:09 AM »
Troof.  And I'm gonna' go ahead and say if the Braves don't go out and get a couple of quality arms for their bullpen, it's going to catch up to them sooner than later.  This is as bad a pen as I've seen in forever.  Their "closer", Luke Jackson, has 6 blown saves already this year.
Yeah, The radios over here are livid. If the Bravos pickup a decent closer adn maybe another solid relief, they can make a serious run.

They brought in a kid the other night, Ynoa, who threw 98 and had really good movement. Dropped his off speed stuff to 87.
And then sent him back down the next day!

So who knows what they will do!

The funny part was that when he came into the game in the 8th, he was Oscar Yah-Noah.
When he came back in the ninth, he was Oscar Eno-Wah!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 11:12:43 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2019, 11:46:52 AM »
Yeah, The radios over here are livid. If the Bravos pickup a decent closer adn maybe another solid relief, they can make a serious run.

They brought in a kid the other night, Ynoa, who threw 98 and had really good movement. Dropped his off speed stuff to 87.
And then sent him back down the next day!

So who knows what they will do!

The funny part was that when he came into the game in the 8th, he was Oscar Yah-Noah.
When he came back in the ninth, he was Oscar Eno-Wah!
Here's the thing, though.  If you whoopin' that ass do you make changes?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2019, 12:47:48 PM »
Here's the thing, though.  If you whoopin' that ass do you make changes? 
I don't think any "changes" will be necessary.  Their bullpen has been a revolving door of suck.  They're bringing people up and sending them down constantly.  They did go out and get the guy from Seattle and the Tomlin guy, who have both done pretty good.  But they need a couple of proven pitchers for both long and short relief.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2019, 10:31:31 AM »
I told you guys a lot of runs are being scored. Just wasn't expecting 10 of them to be on my Braves last night.  On the other side....deGrom is just sick.  When he's on:

Image result for Bugs Bunny 1-2-3 you're out gif
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2019, 10:46:40 AM »
Marlins beat the Cards.

I feel as though Jarhead has sold his soul for a Blues Cup.  I blame Auburn's loss to Miss State on him.  Bad VOODOO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2019, 11:55:56 AM »
Marlins beat the Cards.

I feel as though Jarhead has sold his soul for a Blues Cup.  I blame Auburn's loss to Miss State on him.  Bad VOODOO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2019, 12:29:50 PM »

Clearly a photoshop.  He has all his teeth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2019, 01:59:35 PM »
I told you guys a lot of runs are being scored. Just wasn't expecting 10 of them to be on my Braves last night.  On the other side....deGrom is just sick.  When he's on:

Image result for Bugs Bunny 1-2-3 you're out gif
He’s their blind squirrel. Like snags, trying to find some nuts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2019, 02:48:42 PM »
Clearly a photoshop.  He has all his teeth.
So, he's not a bammer at least.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2019, 08:29:51 AM »
Fuck the Cubs.  Cheaters.  And any other derogatory term I can come up with.  They'll be okay again after this series but right now....FTC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2019, 10:06:09 AM »
Fuck the Cubs.  Cheaters.  And any other derogatory term I can come up with.  They'll be okay again after this series but right now....FTC.
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 10:12:50 AM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2019, 11:20:02 PM »
Ooohh... go blow yourselves, Cubbies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2019, 07:39:54 AM »
Ooohh... go blow yourselves, Cubbies.
I can send you some Stanley Cup stuff. Makes shitty baseball much more tolerable. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #179 on: July 01, 2019, 11:25:58 AM »
fudge the Cubs.  Cheaters.  And any other derogatory term I can come up with.  They'll be okay again after this series but right now....FTC.
You do your job and I'll do mine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.