Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: 2019 Installment of MLB Bitchin' & Moanin'
« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2019, 02:51:25 PM »
Buzz, how will you go fudge yourself if we are under a #SexStrike?
I have my ways..I mean, what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2019, 07:57:00 AM »
Guess someone in the clubhouse sacrificed a chicken...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2019, 09:06:55 AM »
Guess someone in the clubhouse sacrificed a chicken...
And not just a bucket of KFC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2019, 09:26:34 AM »
Jar, I hope a crazed band of camel jockeys give your sister a hysterectomy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2019, 09:57:52 AM »
And not just a bucket of KFC
Had to have been delicious Popeyes, the king of fast food, and if you disagree, you are wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2019, 09:58:57 AM »
Jar, I hope a crazed band of camel jockeys give your sister a hysterectomy.
Don't worry, Cards bats are only good for one game in a series.  Braves will win tonight 6-1, and tomorrow, 2-0, with us getting one hit.  One goddamn hit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2019, 10:15:06 AM »
Don't worry, Cards bats are only good for one game in a series.  Braves will win tonight 6-1, and tomorrow, 2-0, with us getting one hit.  One goddamn hit.
I don't think you can say goddamn in here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2019, 09:59:06 AM »
Outfuckingstanding tackling by the Braves on field security last night, Snags.  That dude played linebacker, for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2019, 10:45:59 AM »
Outfuckingstanding tackling by the Braves on field security last night, Snags.  That dude played linebacker, for sure.
We lead MLB in tackles for loss.

So there's that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2019, 10:31:43 PM »
Had my days reversed. And we had three hits. Three goddamn hits. And I wish we had only given up 6 tonight...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2019, 10:39:22 AM »
Had my days reversed. And we had three hits. Three goddamn hits. And I wish we had only given up 6 tonight...
I only got to watch the first inning yesterday, so I saw pretty much none of it.  I understand Wainright had a good outing last time, and even though he got through the first in fine fashion, watching him was almost sad to me.  I always loved hating the guy.  He was a true pitcher with command of just about every pitch you could throw.  Sliders, breaking balls, change of speed and the heater. What I saw last night in the first was a grooved 90-91 m.p.h. fast ball and numerous slow, hanging breaking pitches. 

I hope the guy has a great year.  But I kind of wish he had retired a couple of years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2019, 03:07:03 PM »
Some of the races are starting to take shape.  Unfortunately, the Phillies are playing consistent enough to be 10 games over .500 and starting to open up a little gap.  Not much, but they're going to be hard to beat.  Same with the Baby Bears.  Slow start but putting it all together. 

The damn Yankme's are in first, which is scary because if anybody was paying attention, they've done it with about 80% of their starters on the injured list.  Boston has finally extricated their collective craniums from their collective asses, but it looks like NY may be the class of that division.

Minnesota is continuing to play lights out at 30-16.  Quick, name one player on the Twins. Didn't think so.

The Stro's are freakin' bad ass.  They're knocking down outfield fences all over baseball and their team batting average is 10 points higher than anyone else, right at .280. 

So, you know I've got to speak on my Bravos.  Hitting is fine and should be all year.  I really like their line up top to bottom.  Starting pitching is looking better than I thought it would, mainly due to Max Fried and Mike Soroka, two very young guys pitching great.  Soroka has 11 starts in the Majors and has an ERA under 1.00.  The problem for the Braves is a wretched farkin' bullpen.  If we could just trade bullpens with the Cards, we may have a chance in the East. 

Speaking of young, ATL brought up a kid, Austin Riley, who had 13 HR's in Triple A this year.  He's 6'3" 220 and only 22 years old.  Batting .421 so far with 2 HR's.  Granted, it's only 19 at bats and Major League pitching will figure him out soon enough.  But, the encouraging thing is the number of guys under 25 years old who are big time contributors for this club.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2019, 05:23:53 PM »
Some of the races are starting to take shape.  Unfortunately, the Phillies are playing consistent enough to be 10 games over .500 and starting to open up a little gap.  Not much, but they're going to be hard to beat.  Same with the Baby 
Interesting matchup tonight in Cubbie land. Cubs/Phillies. Darvish/Arrieta. 7pm MLB Network.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2019, 12:28:47 AM »
When does basketball start?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2019, 08:05:26 AM »
When does basketball start?
Glenn dies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2019, 12:23:48 PM »
Bravos/Cards open up a weekend series tonight. Austin Riley now has 5 HR's in his first 9 games.  Ender Enciarte may never see the field again as a starter. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2019, 11:01:14 PM »
Cards even the series with 4 in the 8th.  I would say good job but I believe I could go 1 for 3 against our bullpen. Putrid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2019, 01:11:55 AM »
Jar is prophetic.  Cards bats just went silent in this series.  Up 3-0 in the 9th, the Bravos finally woke up and put together a bunch of hits...then scratched out a cheap one in the 10th for a 4-3 win.  Bottom line was in a statement by the announcers in the 10th.  The Birds only had 3 hits on the night.  Amazing with that line up.  Again...our bullpen is freaking putrid.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2019, 09:25:42 AM »
Jar is prophetic.  Cards bats just went silent in this series.  Up 3-0 in the 9th, the Bravos finally woke up and put together a bunch of hits...then scratched out a cheap one in the 10th for a 4-3 win.  Bottom line was in a statement by the announcers in the 10th.  The Birds only had 3 hits on the night.  Amazing with that line up.  Again...our bullpen is freaking putrid. 
Honestly, I don't know what to think.  I thought when we had Matheny, that Mabrey was the issue with the batting.  But it sucks now, too.  Maybe we need Big Mac back with the roids he used.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2019, 05:45:20 PM »
Is the season over yet?  Asking for a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan