Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« on: January 17, 2019, 07:27:18 AM »
I don't listen to Alex Jones.  Don't think I've ever heard anything he's said.  But for the democrat loons to succeed in banning him from any and all airwaves reeks of 1984.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2019/01/16/roku-removes-alex-jones-infowars-channel-after-one-day-amid-backlash/2591688002/

Whatever he is, how can he be blacklisted while Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, and hundreds of other anti-American hate mongers remain on the air?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: 1984
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 08:03:56 AM »
I don't listen to Alex Jones.  Don't think I've ever heard anything he's said.  But for the democrat loons to succeed in banning him from any and all airwaves reeks of 1984. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2019/01/16/roku-removes-alex-jones-infowars-channel-after-one-day-amid-backlash/2591688002/

Whatever he is, how can he be blacklisted while Chris Cuomo, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, and hundreds of other anti-American hate mongers remain on the air? 
Alex Jones is a doofus but banning his speech is terribly wrong at best and a slippery slope at worst
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 08:32:02 AM »
Alex Jones is a doofus but banning his speech is terribly wrong at best and a slippery slope at worst
That ^^

I don’t like the guy. I don’t like how his kind (alt right conspiracy theorists) discredits the right. But he has just as much right to spout as any of the moonbats on the left. This is indeed a slippery slope for civil liberties. And he’s not the only one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 09:52:29 AM »
If we are going back to 1984, I might as well jump.  Or maybe I'll wait until people come to their senses and we don't feel like we are in panama anymore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 12:46:41 PM »
If we are going back to 1984, I might as well jump.  Or maybe I'll wait until people come to their senses and we don't feel like we are in panama anymore.
You dunt started sumthin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 12:53:02 PM »
That ^^

I don’t like the guy. I don’t like how his kind (alt right conspiracy theorists) discredits the right. But he has just as much right to spout as any of the moonbats on the left. This is indeed a slippery slope for civil liberties. And he’s not the only one.
This, although I actually agree with a few of his points when he takes off the foil hat.  To take him off airways reeks of the fucking brown shirts.  That shit pisses me off. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 01:03:43 PM »
I'd break out my parachute pants, but I don't have them drop dead legs any more!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 01:59:59 PM »
I'd break out my parachute pants, but I don't have them drop dead legs any more!
If you want to try to find them, I'll wait. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2019, 08:23:35 PM »
Vlad know several like to reach down between my legs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 12:00:42 AM »
Vlad know several like to reach down between my legs.
For what? A mini bar vodka.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2019, 12:04:21 AM »
Left logic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2019, 12:05:17 AM »
Speaking of 1984...'ol George must've had a crystal ball.

“He was a fattish but active man of paralysing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the Thought Police, the stability of the Party depended." (Trümp and the Republican Party)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2019, 12:33:03 AM »
Speaking of 1984...'ol George must've had a crystal ball.

“He was a fattish but active man of paralysing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the Thought Police, the stability of the Party depended." (Trümp and the Republican Party)

Ignorance abounds.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2019, 12:45:39 AM »

Ignorance abounds. 
If you search real hard, you’ll find the exact same post on some libtard site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2019, 08:35:29 AM »

We all know by now that his game is to simply copy and paste from wacko moonbat sites. Rinse, repeat.

And as always....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 10:28:29 PM »
Well...we're waiting for you to finalize your "real hard" search. A little hint, I've never been on a "libtard" or liberal website. But hey, you and the other Trümp cult members, keep up the "real hard" search. Sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2019, 11:29:31 PM »
Well...we're waiting for you to finalize your "real hard" search. A little hint, I've never been on a "libtard" or liberal website. But hey, you and the other Trümp cult members, keep up the "real hard" search. Sad.

This just in.  A Prowler is spewing ignorance.  Residents are advised to ignore anything it says. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 12:46:55 AM »

This just in.  A Prowler is spewing ignorance.  Residents are advised to ignore anything it says.
With all of the winning, every time he posts he solidifies his hold on the idiot of the year award.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 10:29:51 AM »

I give him a little credit. He’s good at digging in his heels. Even when it’s obvious he is totally wrong. Paranoid schizophrenia they call it. Who is the cult here really? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE