Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

6 in a fucking row

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
6 in a fucking row
« on: November 24, 2007, 11:03:54 PM »
How about that bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Raven_tiger

Re: 6 in a fucking row
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 01:26:00 AM »
I thought Tubby had conceded all games to Sabahr. I mean Saban is the greatest coach that ever lived right?  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 02:03:12 AM »
I watched the game again....around three this morning, and you could tell by sabahr's face that he was about to be Owned.

:sanchez: :fu: Fear The Finger!!!
Never go ass to mouth!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 11:33:23 AM »
Now that was one hell of a game.  I'm just now recovered and rehydrated.  It was a true pleasure to witness it in person and stay for the celebration afterwards.  Saniflush and wesfau, I hope the rest of your liquor treated you right before kickoff.  My Jack Daniel's treated me right...I remember yelling lots of obscenities during the game but only when I watched the game again did I truly remember what a grudge match it was.  The Jack Daniels treated me right on the way home Sunday as well, as I had to stop twice on the way back to Atlanta to forcefully propel brown water out of my asshole.  I've read lots about this game, but I thought the beginning of this blog was good since it's from an outsider:

http://www.collegesportspro.com/blog/?p=329

War Damn Eagle.  Here's hoping we get the Chick-Fil-A Bowl so I can go see us one more time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 12:35:08 PM »
War Damn Eagle.  Here's hoping we get the Chick-Fil-A Bowl so I can go see us one more time.

You better believe I'm coming to stay with you if that's where we end up. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 01:08:15 PM »
I am sensing one hell of a party here in the ATL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 01:48:48 PM »
You better believe I'm coming to stay with you if that's where we end up. 

Sweet butta.  You are more than welcome.  Just don't try to slip me the shocker in my sleep like you did in the hotel room after the iron bowl.  I think that was a contributing factor as to why I was shitting so much the next day.    :shit:

I am sensing one hell of a party here in the ATL!

Yes, you are.  If we go, we should organize a tailgate somewhere outside of the dome.  The parking lots usually work.     :pb:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 02:16:36 PM »
If we go to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl I will definitely be there.  Since I had to miss the fucking Iron Bowl I refuse to miss the bowl game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 02:28:51 PM »
If we go to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl I will definitely be there.  Since I had to miss the fucking Iron Bowl I refuse to miss the bowl game. 

I gotta hear this fucking excuse! 

[attachment deleted by admin]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 02:50:42 PM »
i heard he had to get his vagina douched
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 03:09:32 PM »
I figured he didn't get rights to the tickets in the settlement of the gayvorce.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions