Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No more "feet dry" policy!

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: No more "feet dry" policy!
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 06:02:41 PM »
I know of a few liberals in Oregon that own A LOT of guns and they also own some businesses. So, you should do more fact checking before looking like a moron.

Say when. Your side won’t win. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2018, 06:43:09 PM »
Say when. Your side won’t win.
I can guarantee you that "my side" will stomp out your side within a day.

Your side can wear your "The South Gonna Rise Again" shirts all you want, it isn't going to change a fucking thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2018, 01:06:16 AM »
TRUMP...still president!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2018, 01:43:27 AM »
The dumbasses don't realize that for all their gloating, the performance of Trump's Republican Party at the midterms was better than that of any president in modern history.  

Obama lost 63 House seats and lost 6 Senate seats. 
Baby Bush gained 8 House seats and gained one Senate seat. 
Clinton lost 54 House seats and lost 9 Senate seats. 
Daddy Bush lost 8 and lost 1. 
Reagan lost 26 in the house and broke even in the Senate
Carter lost 15 and lost 2
Ford lost 48 and lost 4
Nixon lost 12 and gained 2
Johnson lost 47 and lost 3
Kennedy lost 4 and gained 4
Eisenhower lost 18 and lost 2
Truman lost 54 and lost 10

Only ONE president in the last 13 gained house seats and that was Bush riding the 9/11 patriotic surge.  

Despite UN-Fucking-Precedented media hostility toward this president, despite the continuous lies spread about him by the whackadoodles, despite the billions lined up against him by eccentric globalist fools President Trump's party performed better than the majority of past presidents in the midterms.  Way better than Odumba. Way better than Clinton. 

The man is winning.  Deal with it.  

There was no blue any damn thing no matter what CNN or the rest of the fake news fucks tell you.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2018, 03:26:42 PM »
The dumbasses don't realize that for all their gloating, the performance of Trump's Republican Party at the midterms was better than that of any president in modern history. 

Obama lost 63 House seats and lost 6 Senate seats.
Baby Bush gained 8 House seats and gained one Senate seat.
Clinton lost 54 House seats and lost 9 Senate seats.
Daddy Bush lost 8 and lost 1.
Reagan lost 26 in the house and broke even in the Senate
Carter lost 15 and lost 2
Ford lost 48 and lost 4
Nixon lost 12 and gained 2
Johnson lost 47 and lost 3
Kennedy lost 4 and gained 4
Eisenhower lost 18 and lost 2
Truman lost 54 and lost 10

Only ONE president in the last 13 gained house seats and that was Bush riding the 9/11 patriotic surge. 

Despite UN-Fucking-Precedented media hostility toward this president, despite the continuous lies spread about him by the whackadoodles, despite the billions lined up against him by eccentric globalist fools President Trump's party performed better than the majority of past presidents in the midterms.  Way better than Odumba. Way better than Clinton.

The man is winning.  Deal with it. 

There was no blue any damn thing no matter what CNN or the rest of the fake news fucks tell you. 

stupid facts. 

And we wont even get into the gerrymandering scheme holder and Barry pulled in Virginia to help flip some of those seats. Ahem - national redistricting committee. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE