No more "feet dry" policy!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
No more "feet dry" policy!
« on: October 30, 2018, 09:58:58 AM »
The libs will fight him tooth and nail.
But what a set of balls.
This is HUGE!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-plans-to-sign-executive-order-ending-birthright-citizenship
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: No more "feet dry" policy!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 12:21:38 PM »
I’m sure prowler will cry and get more vagisil. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 03:37:14 PM »
I love this president! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 08:40:05 PM »
EOs can't change the Constitution. He's just saying this to rile up his Klan/Nationalist followers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 08:47:54 PM »
EOs can't change the Constitution. He's just saying this to rile up his Klan/Nationalist followers.
Choke on an illegal immigrant dick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 11:03:08 PM »
According to usnews.com, there are only an estimated 3,000 Klan members left in the United States.  About the population of sleepy little Slocomb, Alabama located about 15 miles west of Dothan.  Yep, he's got half the nation riled up with that one.  Yeah boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 11:04:27 PM »
14th amendment has a little phrase/clause in it that’s interpretive. Ya know like gun haters interpret the 2A in re to “well regulated militia” and try to outlaw guns with it. Maybe you should read.

“subject to the jurisdiction thereof“

So if we did this legislative route you’d be cool with it huh?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 11:08:01 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 09:38:01 AM »
14th amendment has a little phrase/clause in it that’s interpretive. Ya know like gun haters interpret the 2A in re to “well regulated militia” and try to outlaw guns with it. Maybe you should read.

“subject to the jurisdiction thereof“

So if we did this legislative route you’d be cool with it huh?
If Kavanaugh becomes the swing vote on this, the meltdown will make his confirmation hearings look like a grade school birthday party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 09:46:25 AM »
If Kavanaugh becomes the swing vote on this, the meltdown will make his confirmation hearings look like a grade school birthday party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 12:44:51 PM »
Seriously. This is the side with: no guns. No jobs. No money. No power. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2018, 01:54:21 PM »
Seriously. This is the side with: no guns. No jobs. No money. No power.
But they want to fill the streets with blood. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2018, 01:55:41 PM »
More facts for the libtards. Maybe they should try it sometime instead of repeating talking points from don lemon and Trevor Noah.

There is also the not insignificant matter of the 14th Amendment: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Some have argued that the 14th Amendment was intended to apply only to citizens and permanent legal residents.

Barack Obama used his executive power to stop the deportation of the dreamers, which was a horrible abuse of presidential authority. Obama was trying to accomplish with a pen what he could not get passed into law, which is why the issue remains unresolved and Trump can threaten to expel younger immigrants unless Congress acts.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 01:28:04 PM »
More facts:

Author of 14th Amendment: ‘Removes All Doubt as to What Persons Are or Are Not Citizens’

Craig Bannister title=Craig Bannister
 By Craig Bannister | October 31, 2018 | 3:53 PM EDT

Today, debate is raging in Congress over whether or not the 14th Amendment grants automatic citizenship to the children of illegal aliens born on U.S. soil – but, the author of the amendment said its intent couldn’t be clearer.

On May 30, 1866, Sen. Jacob Howard (R-Michigan), the author of the amendment's language, gave a speech on the Senate floorexplaining its meaning and declaring that that the amendment “settles the great question” and “removes all doubt” about citizenship:

“It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States.”

“This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States.”

As for birthright citizenship, Sen. Howard said “foreigners” and “aliens” born on U.S. soil are, “of course,” not citizens:

“This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 01:30:14 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 01:45:41 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2018, 02:50:12 PM »
More facts:
How soon can we have Senator Howard removed from history books?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2018, 01:33:08 AM »
Seriously. This is the side with: no guns. No jobs. No money. No power.
I know of a few liberals in Oregon that own A LOT of guns and they also own some businesses. So, you should do more fact checking before looking like a moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 02:58:20 AM »
I know of a few liberals in Oregon that own A LOT of guns and they also own some businesses. So, you should do more fact checking before looking like a moron.
I match your few and raise you a shitload of us. I like our chances!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2018, 12:18:04 PM »
I know of a few liberals in Oregon that own A LOT of guns and they also own some businesses. So, you should do more fact checking before looking like a moron.
They are pussies.  Like you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2018, 03:25:52 PM »

i like my chances.

#microphonedrop  #beeyotch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2018, 03:33:05 PM »
i like my chances.

#microphonedrop  #beeyotch
Believe that!  He may be a hippie tree hugger, but he'll bust a cap off in yo' ass.

God, I love to talk gangsta'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."