Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2018-19 AU Basketball Thread with NIT Tournament Aspirations!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
So our path is:

30 win team in their backyard.

Kansas

unc

kentucky

virginia or tenn

zags or duke
It's a tall order that is for sure but boy isn't it nice to get to have these conversations!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
My right forearm is worn the hell out.
Snaggs this morning...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Top NIT seed Bama falls to lowest NIT seed Norfolk State at home. Capacity crowd of 2k. 

Alabama was the No. 1 overall seed in the NIT after being left out of the NCAA Tournament.
The Crimson Tide then drew No. 8 seed Norfolk State for their first-round matchup, and the game was played in Tuscaloosa. However, it didn’t go according to plan for the Tide.

After going to overtime, Norfolk State ended up pulling away from the Tide and won by the score of 80-79.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Top NIT seed Bama falls to lowest NIT seed Norfolk State at home. Capacity crowd of 2k.
                                        :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Top NIT seed Bama falls to lowest NIT seed Norfolk State at home. Capacity crowd of tens 2k.
fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Damnit we are trying to fuck this up.

Airball at the end for us to win
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Damnit we are trying to fuck this up.

Airball at the end for us to win
With shitty play and shitty refs there at the end, how in the hell did we get out of there with a win?
Brown could have had a bit better game. And they out-rebounded us 43-28? And we were supposed to have the bigger team?
Spencer with 0 points. Doughty and Wiley only 4?

Thank God they choked at the line at the end!

Lets hope the next game we get a runner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
With shitty play and shitty refs there at the end, how in the hell did we get out of there with a win?
Brown could have had a bit better game. And they out-rebounded us 43-28? And we were supposed to have the bigger team?
Spencer with 0 points. Doughty and Wiley only 4?

Thank God they choked at the line at the end!

Lets hope the next game we get a runner.
File it away and move on.  Live to fight another day. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

File it away and move on.  Live to fight another day.
That's right. One game we suck and the next we're unstoppable. That's kinda who we are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
That was....stressful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Survive and advance
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
For what its worth, nearly every talking head I heard this last week seemed to think the Aggies would beat AU, but....................they didn't. Me thinks this tough team to start will equal at least a Sweet 16 match up against the Tarheels. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

We can knock down threes limit turnovers and beat ANYBODY. 
We just play ugly when we aren't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
I'm just glad we won.  I would hate for my brackets to be busted on day one. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:53:45 PM by AUTailgatingRules »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Happy with the win.  #27 on the season BTW.  Agree with jmar above.  Hit 3s and eliminate turnovers and we play with anyone.  If not....struggles.  Here's to Rock Chalk Fuck Y'all.  Beat KU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Coming off 4 games in 4 days, then having to adjust to the elevation, it just looked like they were gassed at the end.  Hopefully two and a half days of rest can take care of a lot of that and they will be ready tomorrow night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
The South bracket (somehow located in Columbus, OH) is fuckin with my mojo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

The South bracket (somehow located in Columbus, OH) is fuckin with my mojo.
I think it's south of Cleveland. But yeah I see what you mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Chalk talk gimme balk. Choke!
Good guys 89. Lesser birds 75.

And Spencer still hasn’t gotten hot.
If we stay hot, we have a really good chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.