Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Path Starts Through Texas A&M

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The Path Starts Through Texas A&M
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2018, 04:14:57 PM »
I get it, gang. Y'all some creed-hating motherfuckers because Gus has done is sideways this year (and a few times before). If we screw said Aggie-pooch this weekend, I'll be on the creed-hating motherfucker bandwagon too.

Giving him one more chance to do it right.

One. more.
https://www.breakthesilencedv.org/beat-that-seven-times-statistic/

On average, a woman will leave an abusive relationship seven times before she leaves for good, according to The National Domestic Violence Hotline. And although society might question this statistic, and how it is possible for survivors to return to their abusers, there are many factors that play into leaving an abusive relationship permanently. So, if you are one of those people who have returned to your abuser, understand that it is a difficult process, and you shouldn’t feel shame about having gone back. However, here at Break the Silence Against Domestic Violence, we want to help you find resources and support for staying away from those unhealthy relationships.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2018, 04:16:57 PM »
https://www.breakthesilencedv.org/beat-that-seven-times-statistic/

On average, a woman will leave an abusive relationship seven times before she leaves for good, according to The National Domestic Violence Hotline. And although society might question this statistic, and how it is possible for survivors to return to their abusers, there are many factors that play into leaving an abusive relationship permanently. So, if you are one of those people who have returned to your abuser, understand that it is a difficult process, and you shouldn’t feel shame about having gone back. However, here at Break the Silence Against Domestic Violence, we want to help you find resources and support for staying away from those unhealthy relationships.

#MeAUToo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2018, 04:26:10 PM »
Giving him one more chance to do it right.

One. more.
Kaos keeps looking for the best horror movie, meanwhile, all he has to do is watch AU every Saturday.  I done watched that movie 1000 times and it always ends the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2018, 04:34:20 PM »
Kaos keeps looking for the best horror movie, meanwhile, all he has to do is watch AU every Saturday.  I done watched that movie 1000 times and it always ends the same.
2013 Gus can run as fast and as far away as he wants, but 2015 Gus just keeps finding him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.