Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

They are such liars

Token

Re: They are such liars
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2018, 02:57:25 PM »
Only in Florida is a hispanic male described as white.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2018, 03:20:25 PM »
Only in Florida is a hispanic male described as white.
It's ok he's 1/1024 white.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2018, 03:47:56 PM »
Really?  I've gone back and can't find one post you made about REAL hazardous shit being mailed to Trump's family.  So why are you posting here now?  Did you have a problem with a left wing psycho shooting up Republicans while they practiced for a softball game? 

Problem is....this wasn't even a credible threat. This was a joke of epic proportions.
So, pipe bombs aren't "hazardous", gotcha. Maybe you should explain that to the bomb squads, before they incase them and carry them off. This was not a joke. This was an act of terrorism carried out by a Trump cult member.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 03:57:18 PM »
Good ole redneck boy;

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2018, 03:59:35 PM »
So, pipe bombs aren't "hazardous", gotcha. Maybe you should explain that to the bomb squads, before they incase them and carry them off. This was not a joke. This was an act of terrorism carried out by a Trump cult member.
The bottom line is that republicans denounce this guy. Democrats encourage and condone the violence from the left. And then they act all agasp when there is an escalation. None of the bombs actually went off. I'm sure Steve Scalise wishes your guy's gun would have misfired.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2018, 04:01:48 PM »
Maybe you should read about bombs and how they are detonated before you mouth off. 

This was a setup by your cult. They didn’t even make the van look legit. Or the mugshot. Really I mean white male?? Explain it to us window licker. 

You cant see the forest for the fucking Trees. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2018, 04:06:02 PM »
If this guy was truly a Trump supporter, why would he do this right before the midterm elections?

I'll give you a hint, Prowler.  He wouldn't.

I wonder if the MS-13 face tats were just photoshopped off, or if there was a chemical peel that made the dude look white?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2018, 04:16:19 PM »
This reminds me of the time that white racist guy shot Trayvon in Florida. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2018, 04:41:10 PM »
Go fuck yourself with a pipe bomb, dippy.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2018, 07:24:28 PM »
Good ole redneck boy;

Color of skin doesn't matter. This Republican was exactly what Trump was referring to when he screamed "I love the poorly educated." He's mentally fucked. The motherfucker still believes in Santa Claus. Sadly, some here fit in that same category.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2018, 07:25:53 PM »
If this guy was truly a Trump supporter, why would he do this right before the midterm elections?

I'll give you a hint, Prowler.  He wouldn't.

I wonder if the MS-13 face tats were just photoshopped off, or if there was a chemical peel that made the dude look white?
He did. Stop listening to Fox, Limbaugh, or Alex Jones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2018, 01:20:21 AM »
He did. Stop listening to Fox, Limbaugh, or Alex Jones.
You are so stupendously dumb it amazes me.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2018, 09:20:27 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2018, 11:02:19 AM »

Every argument you've ever attempted was invalidated when you posted something from this clit-less, dried up whore.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2018, 11:37:14 AM »
You are so stupendously dumb it amazes me. 
Water is wet. Prowler follows his cult and licks windows. Ss dd. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2018, 01:30:52 PM »
Is the mass shooting at the synagogue in Pittsburgh fake as well?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2018, 01:36:10 PM »
I don't know.  The "bombs" are a setup.  They found their fall guy and are milking it for everything it's worth.

This?  Whatever it it, it has nothing to do with Trump, Republicans or anything of the sort. 

But Madcow and Prowler will try to connect the two.  Why? Because they're both worthless mommy parts. 

And while I'm at it?  The shooting at the synagogue is horrible.  But how many people died?  Eleven?  

So far in the city of Chicago, 448 people have been murdered this year.   That's 1.5 a day.  Spare me the outrage and blame game.  
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 02:06:14 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2018, 09:45:20 PM »

Overall point is that evil is evil. And nothing that trump did. Was here before him and will continue to be. I think you should be asking of the msm “is this trumps fault too?”  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2018, 10:58:07 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions