Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Another Example

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Another Example
« on: September 10, 2018, 09:11:45 PM »
of why you should not trust anything that you read from any news source. They are all slanted. It’s 99% liberal slant I guess ( not talking derogatory about Asians Wes. No whack pee pee)

Headline reads Nike has 31% increase in sales since ad. WOW! Sounds great and would be TRMENDOUS if it were across the board.

It is not. It is on internet sales. Misleading? Hell, yes. If you know anything about sales numbers then you know there is a huge difference.

Let me be clear, I don’t care if Nike becomes the biggest name on the exchange. Nor, do I care if they go broke. Personally, I’m anti social statements when it comes to the market. But, you can’t get away from it. Even the Oracle of Omaha gives his liberal support every now and again.

But this is ridiculous. But it likely sells more ads than the more accurate headline. It’s the norm. I’d say Trumps tweets are about as accurate as nbc and nyt stories.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna908251
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Another Example
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:24:16 AM »
You give me enough data and I can present something positive on just about anything. You can easily make numbers say whatever it is you want to say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 09:57:58 AM »
You give me enough data and I can present something positive on just about anything. You can easily make numbers say whatever it is you want to say.
Obama deemed his presidency a success on this very tactic. 

The “reducing the deficit by X %” was a real doozy and play on numbers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 11:15:44 AM »
With skills like that, you are going places.  Maybe even middle management.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 03:24:47 PM »
This is how I see the liberal media:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.