Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thank You Whitlock

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Thank You Whitlock
« on: September 04, 2018, 09:23:46 AM »
I’ve never really been a fan of Whitlock. Neither have I disliked him. He’s always been just another talking sports head.

But I’m a fan now. I was pleasantly surprised at this sensible and seemingly courageous stance. It transcends politics. 

This is old but I was just introduced. So, as I boycott Nike and the nfl,I’m buying whitlow stock.

In hopes that I won’t be labeled a racist like cctau.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Thank You Whitlock
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 11:16:12 AM »
Not funny chruch head!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 12:18:32 PM »
Not funny chruch head!
I seriously do not know what church head means but I’m sure I’d be offended if I did. And maybe just cover it with a sheet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 01:20:47 PM »
I seriously do not know what church head means but I’m sure I’d be offended if I did. And maybe just cover it with a sheet.
its extra holey!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 01:36:47 PM »
its extra holey!
Apparently you didn’t get the message about the low IQ humor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 02:31:14 PM »
Apparently you didn’t get the message about the low IQ humor.
With your TBI, I was told not to get it too complex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 02:33:59 PM »
With your TBI, I was told not to get it too complex.
You never got too complex even before the TBI.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 02:38:59 PM »
You never got too complex even before the TBI.
Well. We were keeping it simple for you than too. Sorry you had to find out this way...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2018, 02:43:27 PM »
Well. We were keeping it simple for you than too. Sorry you had to find out this way...
I honestly don’t believe you even have to try. But thanks anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2018, 03:25:10 PM »
I honestly don’t believe you even have to try. But thanks anyway.
You get our least. When you were out, we had a meeting.
We will slowly raise the bar if you show improvement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2018, 03:33:54 PM »
You get our least. When you were out, we had a meeting.
We will slowly raise the bar if you show improvement.
Just to clarify, I’m meaning YOU, specifically, don’t have to dumb it down any. I’m pretty sure I can follow you even after all of the hemorrhaging and strokes.

Even if it’s determined that I have dementia, I don’t think I’ll have any trouble with your stuff. So, please don’t leave.

Unless you can get Dallas to come back. He wrote in hieroglyphics.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:35:36 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 12:30:57 AM »
Just to clarify, I’m meaning YOU, specifically, don’t have to dumb it down any. I’m pretty sure I can follow you even after all of the hemorrhaging and strokes.

Even if it’s determined that I have dementia, I don’t think I’ll have any trouble with your stuff. So, please don’t leave.

Unless you can get Dallas to come back. He wrote in hieroglyphics.
Look. If you don’t calm down, that metal plate in your head is gonna overheat. Just take it easy and we’ll keep throwing you softballs so you can continue to “get it”!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions