Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Very Cool

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Very Cool
« on: August 30, 2018, 11:06:59 PM »
I know you guys have seen me pimp Brothers Osborne on more than one occasion.  Not that I'm a fan of their's or their whole catalogue of music.  I honestly haven't checked out more than what's been on the radios.  Their latest song, "Shoot Me Straight", is full country, southern rock, rock & roll bad ass.  Okay, enough of that.  Music is subjective, I get it. But this quick interview makes me respect them even more.  They seem to get it, from a lot of perspectives.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Very Cool
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 12:24:42 AM »
Sounded a little artsy fartsy.

Never heard Merle give an interview like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 04:54:25 AM »
Sounded a little artsy fartsy.

Never heard Merle give an interview like that.
Well of course not. Merle Tillis stuttered badly and he could never sound that polished.  BTW, I don't think it's nice to make fun of people with a speech problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 07:52:35 AM »
I didn’t watch. I didn’t read your post either. But I know they’ll never live up to their dad’s legacy.

I wasn’t a fan but I liked his tv show. And his chubby daughter would be ok, if you’re just out of prison.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 08:37:44 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 09:05:31 AM »
Well of course not. Merle Tillis stuttered badly and he could never sound that polished.  BTW, I don't think it's nice to make fun of people with a speech problem.
You're thinking about Mel.  I never understood why he didn't fire Alice and take Flo back to the kitchen and fuck her brains out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2018, 09:36:11 AM »
You're thinking about Mel.  I never understood why he didn't fire Alice and take Flo back to the kitchen and fuck her brains out.
He did.  That's why she always wanted everyone else to kiss her grits. 
You know how those Jasper girls are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2018, 10:56:10 AM »
He did.  That's why she always wanted everyone else to kiss her grits. 
You know how those Jasper girls are.
Flo just filed a sexual harassment suit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2018, 11:02:08 AM »
I thought by the title of this thread and who posted it, we were in for some Navy guys and stiletto heels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 11:05:40 AM »
I thought by the title of this thread and who posted it, we were in for some Navy guys and stiletto heels.
That's so 80s...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 11:10:17 AM »
How are they southern rock being from downtown Baltimore?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2018, 11:19:22 AM »
How are they southern rock being from downtown Baltimore?
Southside of Baltimore
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2018, 11:31:40 AM »
Image result for Men in heels images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2018, 11:37:24 AM »
Didn't know you were that limber, Snaggs.  That's a game changer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 11:43:54 AM »
90 minutes of yoga every morning.  Can't get enough downward dog.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2018, 11:48:40 AM »
Yoga without yoga pants. Man is a rebel. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2018, 12:06:01 PM »
90 minutes of yoga every morning.  Can't get enough downward dog.
A classless person would make a comment about your wife liking the downward dog yoga pose, too.

Just an FYI. You left yourself open for a body shot with that post, so be careful on the internet. There are a lot of nasty people out there who would think of posting such. Or worse, think about actually watching the pose.

Hell, some may be so ruthless as to have participated in yoga with someone’s wife on numerous occasions and be so dumb as to get on here and pretend like nothing happened. Even talk about it.

Nasty minded and mean spirited people in this world today. We are talking about someone’s wife here.

Is nothing sacred anymore?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2018, 12:42:01 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2018, 01:04:54 PM »
WHUT?
You ever notice that nobody ever hits your Like button? It’s because of posts like this.

It is a waste of money even having it on your account if you ask me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2018, 01:25:40 PM »
You ever notice that nobody ever hits your Like button? It’s because of posts like this.

It is a waste of money even having it on your account if you ask me.
They hit your button out of sympathy. Nobody likes to upset the "special" kid...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 01:59:19 PM »

Yeoman 3rd Class Joshua J. Kelley, from Berwick, Pennsylvania, performs during the Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) Lip Sync Battle on the mess decks of the Navy's forward-deployed aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76) on Nov. 29, 2017.

It's the new Navy!  Ahoy Sailor!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum