Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

CYCLING.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: CYCLING.
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2018, 02:51:28 PM »
If you don't buy the shorty spandex shorts then you are not a cyclist.  Or a grape smuggler.
NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2018, 03:22:55 PM »
If you don't buy the shorty spandex shorts then you are not a cyclist.  Or a grape smuggler.
Although they do come with a sweet pad. Sans bike shorts can be rough on the boys. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2018, 04:02:13 PM »
Although they do come with a sweet pad. Sans bike shorts can be rough on the boys.
That is why asked about that big wide seat!

That little seat has bad tendencies!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2018, 07:24:17 PM »
I'm 6' and have a cheap 26 hybrid from wallyworld. I ride to work 4 to 5 days a week. Only 2 miles one way.Yes get a comfy seat. Make sure seat is raised so when you down pedal leg is almost straight. Makes it much easier. I'm not one of the spandex people. I wear long pants a tshirt and on sidewalk. I'm a pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2018, 10:32:25 PM »
I'm 6' and have a cheap 26 hybrid from wallyworld. I ride to work 4 to 5 days a week. Only 2 miles one way.Yes get a comfy seat. Make sure seat is raised so when you down pedal leg is almost straight. Makes it much easier. I'm not one of the spandex people. I wear long pants a tshirt and on sidewalk. I'm a pussy.
The seat point is important here cct ^^

You wanna a slight little bend at the bottom of the pedal stroke. Almost straight as he said above. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2018, 07:23:55 AM »
I think you should reconsider the bicycle britches. Maybe you won’t look as queer as Dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2018, 08:04:50 AM »
Why did Dallas leave? He get tired of wiregrass’ shit spam posts too?
One of the main reasons that I’m glad it’s football season again is that it will hopefully ease tensions around here.

I’ve been getting along with most people ok, since chizzy was banned. Other than the occasional skirmish. 

I dont mind being on Token’s ignore list but he has been teetering on getting his ass whipped with some of his insensitive comments.

Seriously, I’ve been on the verge of driving up to his trailer after some of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2018, 09:02:33 AM »
That is why asked about that big wide seat!

That little seat has bad tendencies!
The seat said you were asking for it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2018, 10:04:24 AM »
The seat said you were asking for it

He better wear some shorts with a liner. Else he’s gonna be that guy with one of his nuts hanging out the side of his seat. Especially at his age when gravity does awesome things to the satchel. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2018, 10:06:34 AM »
He better wear some shorts with a liner. Else he’s gonna be that guy with one of his nuts hanging out the side of his seat. Especially at his age when gravity does awesome things to the satchel.
Feels good in the summer!

Do they make seats for old guys? You know, like with a nut tray...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2018, 10:08:19 AM »
He better wear some shorts with a liner. Else he’s gonna be that guy with one of his nuts hanging out the side of his seat. Especially at his age when gravity does awesome things to the satchel.
From what understand, may be so fat that not see nuts hang out when ride bike. What hear anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2018, 10:08:42 AM »

On my tri bike I had an Adamo seat. Very pricey but pretty much has what you said. A nut holder. They are made for men. I’m surprised the libtards haven’t boycotted them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2018, 10:12:17 AM »
Please can't we call them front hole poker refills?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2018, 10:15:09 AM »

Not old you concern to be with. Fat you should worry about.

very fat I hear.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2018, 10:15:27 AM »
On my tri bike I had an Adamo seat. Very pricey but pretty much has what you said. A nut holder. They are made for men. I’m surprised the libtards haven’t boycotted them.
Nice:

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:06:30 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2018, 10:19:25 AM »
Nice:

This would work great for me, if they make some sort of sleeve that I could put my dick in and tie it to the frame. To keep it out of the chain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2018, 10:24:22 AM »
Please can't we call them front hole poker refills?
Image result for can we call it a tallywacker images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2018, 10:32:56 AM »
Image result for can we call it a tallywacker images
So years ago I am sitting at a bar in the ATL on trivia night and the question was, who played nurse Ratchet.

I didn't know at the time, but I remembered from that day on. And nobody has ever asked again...

The worthless shit we commit to memory!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2018, 10:35:21 AM »
So years ago I am sitting at a bar in the ATL on trivia night and the question was, who played nurse Ratchet.

I didn't know at the time, but I remembered from that day on. And nobody has ever asked again...

The worthless shit we commit to memory!
Who played nurse ratchet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2018, 10:44:20 AM »
Who played nurse ratchet?
Same lady that played the principal in Grease!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions