Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump has no right to free speech management...

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Trump has no right to free speech management...
« on: August 29, 2018, 02:46:21 PM »
it seems. Can't block whomever he wants on his personal tweeter.

ok. A judge ruled this, so it is what it is.

Can he start an email group and only email the people that he chooses?

Can he choose only a certain group of journalists and have closed meetings with them?

He's had the most open line of communication of all presidents since I've been alive, if you ask me. Too open.

I think he's tweeted too much. But I think it's his right to block bitches like Wes and Prowler.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-trump-unblocks-more-critical-twitter-accounts/ar-BBMAXXF?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Trump has no right to free speech management...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 02:53:55 PM »

Can he choose only a certain group of journalists and have closed meetings with them?

He's had the most open line of communication of all presidents since I've been alive, if you ask me. Too open.

I think he's tweeted too much. But I think it's his right to block bitches like Wes and Prowler.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-trump-unblocks-more-critical-twitter-accounts/ar-BBMAXXF?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP
You'll need to ask Hillary on this one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 03:02:09 PM »
TheDonald@hotmail.com just sent you a message.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 03:35:09 PM »
Now his myspace page is blowing up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 02:23:55 PM »

Can he choose only a certain group of journalists and have closed meetings with them?

Point out on this trump crybaby doll where the mean people hurt you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2018, 02:53:22 PM »
Point out on this trump crybaby doll where the mean people hurt you.
Not mean, just sorry assed like you. They hurt us in our back left pocket. But that is changing. With Trump's policies, even your sorry ass might find a job in the real world now. It might help your low self esteem!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 07:35:02 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1108261002

Trump wants to try and regulate Google's search engine, because when he googles himself it shows negative news. I guess Google is the enemy of America like all of the other media outlets, except Faux "News"...Nazi Germany 2.0
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 10:11:54 PM »

Trump wants to try and regulate Google's search engine, because when he googles himself it shows negative news. I guess Google is the enemy of America like all of the other media outlets, except Faux "News"...Nazi Germany 2.0
No, he's absolutely right.  Regardless of what you Google about Trump, the first 20 hits are going to be hit pieces on the man.  I've done it on numerous occasions.  Half the country voted for him.  It's not possible for the numbers to work out like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 10:19:57 PM »
No, he's absolutely right.  Regardless of what you Google about Trump, the first 20 hits are going to be hit pieces on the man.  I've done it on numerous occasions.  Half the country voted for him.  It's not possible for the numbers to work out like that.
Especially if you think that half of the Country voted for him. Smh.

As for the hit pieces on him, that's what happens when you have an administration that's as corrupt as his. If Reagan and Nixon were in office right now...they'd receive the same results.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 10:29:40 PM »

As for the hit pieces on him, that's what happens when you have an administration that's as corrupt as his. If Reagan and Nixon were in office right now...they'd receive the same results.

Correct. Because of communists like you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 10:35:17 PM »

al dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Hillary Clinton received just under 3 million more votes than Donald Trump in November's presidential election, final state vote totals show.

Cook Report, which has been tracking vote totals since the Nov. 8 election, showed Clinton, the Democratic nominee, with 65,844,610 votes compared to Trump, the Republican nominee, with 62,979,636.

Don't let facts get in the way.  And BTW, Hillary Clinton is quite possibly the most corrupt politician of our time.  Another BTW, when I typed in "Trump vs. Clinton election results", I had to go deep into the second page to find something that wasn't a hit piece on Trump. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 10:38:04 PM »

Trump wants to try and regulate Google's search engine, because when he googles himself it shows negative news. I guess Google is the enemy of America like all of the other media outlets, except Faux "News"...Nazi Germany 2.0
Freedom of speech works both ways you fucking idiot.  

When companies are censoring opinions that don't match the narrative they want to promote?  That's a problem.  It's pretty obvious FB, Twitter, Google -- Silicon Valley -- is trying to shape society by blocking some info and promoting other.  

I applaud Trump for calling a spade a spade.  And before your puss starts itching, THIS is a spade: 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 04:23:02 AM »
al dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Hillary Clinton received just under 3 million more votes than Donald Trump in November's presidential election, final state vote totals show.

Cook Report, which has been tracking vote totals since the Nov. 8 election, showed Clinton, the Democratic nominee, with 65,844,610 votes compared to Trump, the Republican nominee, with 62,979,636.

Don't let facts get in the way.  And BTW, Hillary Clinton is quite possibly the most corrupt politician of our time.  Another BTW, when I typed in "Trump vs. Clinton election results", I had to go deep into the second page to find something that wasn't a hit piece on Trump.
BTW, the Country population is 325 Million, the voting population is around 250 Million (voter turnout was around 137 Million), so not only did Trump not get "half of the Country's vote", he didn't get half of the voting population's vote, nor did he get half of the actual voter turnout. Don't let those simple facts get in your way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 07:53:18 AM »
BTW, the Country population is 325 Million, the voting population is around 250 Million (voter turnout was around 137 Million), so not only did Trump not get "half of the Country's vote", he didn't get half of the voting population's vote, nor did he get half of the actual voter turnout. Don't let those simple facts get in your way.
I hated Obama. Loathed him. I think he is one of the worst things that has happened to this country through politics and social issues.

With that said, you’ve bitched more about Trump in 2 years than I did about Obama in 8. I feel sorry for you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 09:07:00 AM »
I hated Obama. Loathed him. I think he is one of the worst things that has happened to this country through politics and social issues.

With that said, you’ve bitched more about Trump in 2 years than I did about Obama in 8. I feel sorry for you.

Hes special 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 01:18:05 PM »
BTW, the Country population is 325 Million, the voting population is around 250 Million (voter turnout was around 137 Million), so not only did Trump not get "half of the Country's vote", he didn't get half of the voting population's vote, nor did he get half of the actual voter turnout. Don't let those simple facts get in your way.
Neither did HRC. 

Where’s Bernie on the list?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2018, 01:20:59 PM »
So, did trump not actually win?

Are you telling me that son of a bitch just moved in the whitehouse and started working, without having actually won?

I like that crazy bastard even more, now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2018, 10:55:27 PM »

Are you telling me that son of a bitch just moved in the whitehouse and started working, without having actually won?

Well, he is doing it for free!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2018, 07:53:21 PM »

He needed help from Russia to win...which is why he, his administration, his campaign and anyone associated with him have been under a microscope for the past year...try to keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2018, 07:55:56 PM »
Neither did HRC.

Where’s Bernie on the list? 
I never said that she did. I was pointing out the fact that Trump didn't get "half of the Country's vote".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions