Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Two-fer Tuesday...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Two-fer Tuesday...
« on: August 21, 2018, 09:33:53 PM »
Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, found guilty on 8 out of 18 charges (possible 80 years in prison).

Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, pleads guilty to 8 Federal charges (stated that he violated campaign law in coordination with and at the direction of Trump).
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 09:41:57 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Two-fer Tuesday...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 09:59:17 PM »
I don’t keep up with politics even remotely as much as I used to. But, I’ve read about this being the worst day in Trump’s life, yadda, etc, whatever.

Let me go on the record as saying, this is a big pile of goat shit. I predict that it doesn’t cause the Donald any significant loss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 10:33:19 PM »
Predictable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 11:20:35 PM »
Paul Manafort is set to go to trial again next month on charges including conspiracy to defraud the US, failing to register as a foreign agent, money laundering, and witness tampering.

For those babbling, "this ain't got nothin to do with Trump and Russian collusion." That would be correct, but these are considered the undercards for the upcoming title fight and it continues to legitimize the Mueller investigation no matter how hard Trump tries to undermine it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 11:40:10 PM »
Predictable.  And sickening. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 08:23:40 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 09:46:29 AM »
God Damn. You people...heed the advice of Prowler.  There. Is. An. Ongoing. Investigation.

Do your research!

/smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 10:23:47 AM »
Honestly, what this does for me is to reinforce my thought that the Donald is against the swamp and makes me know that he’s the guy for 4 more years.

Having said that, I’m certainly not sold that he’ll get it. Regardless how great I think he’s done, they are bound and determined. I don’t think they can take him down but the average voter is no business person, so they have totally different motives. And obviously, the liberals be pissed.

This is much bigger malarkey than Monica lewinsky . Manafort and tax evasion? I honestly don’t know anything about the specifics. But I can tell you that I have very little idea about what my accountants have done for me over the last 25 years. And believe it or not, I don’t have as much money to hide as the Donald. I’m calling bullshit. I’m f for no other reason,  He would not want to risk getting caught.

A few mil isn’t as tempting as stormy Daniels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 10:45:02 AM »
Honestly, what this does for me is to reinforce my thought that the Donald is against the swamp and makes me know that he’s the guy for 4 more years.

Having said that, I’m certainly not sold that he’ll get it. Regardless how great I think he’s done, they are bound and determined. I don’t think they can take him down but the average voter is no business person, so they have totally different motives. And obviously, the liberals be pissed.

This is much bigger malarkey than Monica lewinsky . Manafort and tax evasion? I honestly don’t know anything about the specifics. But I can tell you that I have very little idea about what my accountants have done for me over the last 25 years. And believe it or not, I don’t have as much money to hide as the Donald. I’m calling bullshit. I’m f for no other reason,  He would not want to risk getting caught.

A few mil isn’t as tempting as stormy Daniels.
Jesus Christ. Are you mocking me with that third paragraph or are you stoned?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 11:26:45 AM »
Jesus Christ. Are you mocking me with that third paragraph or are you stoned?
Jmar I would never mock you, you sexy beast. You know too much about evaluating defensive back talent for me to risk making you mad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 12:32:08 PM »
Manafort was looked into for the these exact same offenses by the Obama justice department and Rod Rosenstein.  It was deemed by them at the time that there was nothing there to prosecute.

In dome Mueller and a need for someone to roll on Trump and voila, they decide to prosecute him.

Pretty shady if you ask me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2018, 12:38:15 PM »
Manafort was convicted on 8 of 18 counts, none of which pertained to anything Trump related.  But, obviously they're hoping he'll turn on Trump with other information in exchange for a lighter sentence.  Who knows if he has anything?  Trump fired the guy so it's probably likely he doesn't have anything of value.  Cohen, on the other hand, is a problem.  That's some slam dunk shit right there.  It won't affect Trump criminally until he leaves office.  But it does give the impeachment psychos some ammunition.  And CNN and MSNBC something to talk about for the next few months.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2018, 12:45:37 PM »
Manafort was convicted on 8 of 18 counts, none of which pertained to anything Trump related.  But, obviously they're hoping he'll turn on Trump with other information in exchange for a lighter sentence.  Who knows if he has anything?  Trump fired the guy so it's probably likely he doesn't have anything of value.  Cohen, on the other hand, is a problem.  That's some slam dunk shoot right there.  It won't affect Trump criminally until he leaves office.  But it does give the impeachment psychos some ammunition.  And CNN and MSNBC something to talk about for the next few months.
If this was the Clinton's attorney, he would commit suicide in the very near future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 01:42:38 PM »
While I’m thinking about it, I’d like to add to this, for all of you kneelers: 

FUCK YOU!!!!

:fu: Bitch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 02:43:20 PM »
If this was the Clinton's attorney, he would commit suicide in the very near future.
While in a bag with concrete blocks tied to his balls.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 02:43:48 PM »
The best news of all though, Prowler?

You get Mike Pence!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2018, 02:44:21 PM »
I'm starting to rethink my "slam dunk" position on the Cohen issue.  I think that goes nowhere from a legal standpoint.  I even read where the former chairman of the Federal Election Committee said that since Trump paid Cohen back (Because he didn't want his name on those checks) then no crime was committed on Trump's part.  I think that would be correct because it winds up not being a campaign contribution.  The payment ultimately came from Trump himself.

John Edwards was found not guilty in a case where a rich ass donor paid $925K to his side bitches to keep them quiet during the campaign.  Don't know all the facts in that one other than the basic issues.

Question: Does anyone recall that Obama didn't report up to 1,300 campaign contributions and was fined $375K by the FEC?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2018, 02:47:33 PM »
I'm starting to rethink my "slam dunk" position on the Cohen issue.  I think that goes nowhere from a legal standpoint.  I even read where the former chairman of the Federal Election Committee said that since Trump paid Cohen back (Because he didn't want his name on those checks) then no crime was committed on Trump's part.  I think that would be correct because it winds up not being a campaign contribution.  The payment ultimately came from Trump himself.

John Edwards was found not guilty in a case where a rich ass donor paid $925K to his side bitches to keep them quiet during the campaign.  Don't know all the facts in that one other than the basic issues.

Question: Does anyone recall that Obama didn't report up to 1,300 campaign contributions and was fined $375K by the FEC?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?
CNN never said anything about that, so it can't be true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2018, 03:11:24 PM »
Although it would be nice to have some perspective from someone who is well educated in law, we don’t have that.

But, just remember, WT knows a bunch of stuff. And I’m telling you, this is much about nothing. It ain’t it.

They may yet find it. Collusion, pics of trump with a little Mexican boy, pics of he and Prowler, whatever’s.

This ain’t it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2018, 03:46:19 PM »
Well, I for one thinks the Whopper sucks.  BK has gone way down on it's quality in the past 15 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan