Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Being on Token’s ignore list...

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Being on Token’s ignore list...
« on: August 21, 2018, 03:31:43 PM »
isn’t all bad. I don’t have to watch my back when I go to north Alabama. What I mean by that is, not that I’m concerned about token whipping my ass. I am not.

Raping me? That’s a different story.

I don’t want to come across as getting on the internet and talking big like some do on here. But, seriously, I’d beat token like a dust bowl rug.

Having said that, I could see his trying to use being a jailer in order to get out of a dui.  He’s the type to do this. Yet, if a Leo were in his jail, likely no sympathy.

This vid is long, like my pecker. But, these guys went waaaaaay above and beyond with the Lt. I felt sorry for him in the beginning but it wasn’t long until I was ready for the pepper spray.

I’m not proud to say that I have driven so drunk that if the cop had opened the door, I’d have fallen out. Been a looooong time. 

Interested to hear from bgreene if the deputy could have possibly done anything else and kept his job.

Just fast fwd to last couple of min. He just begs for them to let him go.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

Re: Being on Token’s ignore list...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 06:17:22 PM »
While I can appreciate the them trying to "be nice", that lasted waaaaaaaaaaaaay  longer than it should have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 07:15:58 PM »
While I can appreciate the them trying to "be nice", that lasted waaaaaaaaaaaaay  longer than it should have.
So I guess this means a no go on helping an x bro out a little f confronted with a similar situation.

surely, you could work something out to allow someone to just sleep it off.

cash, monthly installments, a blow. Every man has his price.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 08:46:36 AM »
The officer was right when he said he was in a bad spot.  You want to help a brotha out but when you have multiple 911 calls, and then you see him clearing the ditches out, what choice does he have?  Even more, in the day and time we are in with every law enforcement officer wearing body cameras, the days of helping someone out can get your job.  I think that he did the best he could for the Lt.

So I guess this means a no go on helping an x bro out a little f confronted with a similar situation.

surely, you could work something out to allow someone to just sleep it off.

cash, monthly installments, a blow. Every man has his price.

Now if you are offering some blow that is fire and one of the others, hell just any combination of the listed offers....Public Intox!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips