Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anybody But Tiger

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Anybody But Tiger
« on: August 12, 2018, 07:16:11 PM »
And no. It doesn’t have anything to do with racism. I have friends that are half black.

I never knew how strong Tiger’s support is in the gay community until I saw the support he has from Wes and Token. So, that’s why I didn’t want him to win the pga.

And it was made evident today. Kaos would scald Tiger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Anybody But Tiger
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 12:50:32 AM »
And no. It doesn’t have anything to do with racism. I have friends that are half black.

I never knew how strong Tiger’s support is in the gay community until I saw the support he has from Wes and Token. So, that’s why I didn’t want him to win the pga.

And it was made evident today. Kaos would scald Tiger.
Until he comes down here and plays me in a skins match at Holly Hills Country Club in Bay Minette where the greens can be sandtraps and the sandtraps can be weeds, and he has to drive his own cart, and nobody's there to tell him which club to use when there's a fat rattle snake eyeing him from the edge of the fairway, and the water jugs are empty (no cart girl), and there's a guy in front of him wearing a sleeveless camo-tshirt, blue jean shorts and converse who's on his eighth shot and is still about 80 yards out and in the rough, and there's a guy behind him who keeps hitting into his group because 'come the hell on', and there's a cemetery next to number eight/seventeen, and there are three or four old guys sitting at the clubhouse drinking beer and laughing as you tee off?  

We'll never know, will we?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:02:11 AM »
Until he comes down here and plays me in a skins match at Holly Hills Country Club in Bay Minette where the greens can be sandtraps and the sandtraps can be weeds, and he has to drive his own cart, and nobody's there to tell him which club to use when there's a fat rattle snake eyeing him from the edge of the fairway, and the water jugs are empty (no cart girl), and there's a guy in front of him wearing a sleeveless camo-tshirt, blue jean shorts and converse who's on his eighth shot and is still about 80 yards out and in the rough, and there's a guy behind him who keeps hitting into his group because 'come the hell on', and there's a cemetery next to number eight/seventeen, and there are three or four old guys sitting at the clubhouse drinking beer and laughing as you tee off? 

We'll never know, will we? 
Is there a Perkins nearby where he can have waitresses to bang?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 09:36:18 AM »
Is there a Perkins nearby where he can have waitresses to bang?
No, but it's Bay Minette so there might be a few divorced 19 year olds with two kids.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.