Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Is There Any More Worthless Topic In Sports....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Is There Any More Worthless Topic In Sports....
« on: August 07, 2018, 09:53:35 AM »
than the QB "controversy" at Alabama?  No, but here I am starting a thread about it.  The only other topic on every sports station the last few days, other than Urban Meyer, is how does Lord Saybinz handle what Jalen Hurts said?  What the hell did he say?  So, I went and read what he said and I still have no idea what he said.  What a rambling bunch of gobbledy-goop.  Eating breakfast at a restaurant this morning and unfortunately, they have Get Up on the TV.  The good thing was the sound was down.  But the entire time I was in there, it was obvious that this topic was what they were discussing.

I can tell you one thing that I am 100% certain about.  Either Hurts or Two-er will start in the first game.  The second thing I'm certain about is I don't give a shit which one it is.  The 3rd thing I'm sure about is, this is no Kadril Frazier/Clint Moseley battle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Is There Any More Worthless Topic In Sports....
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 09:56:48 AM »
Tea for two couldn't hold Turtle Moseley's jock strap.  This, we can all agree on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 10:00:09 AM »
He basically said that he's been shunned by the coaching staff.

Lord farquod will let him know that he is just blessed to be part of the tahd and he should know his place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 10:00:58 AM »
Tea for two couldn't hold Turtle Moseley's jock strap.  This, we can all agree on.
Toonces Tangolava could never fetal up the way ole Clint could.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 10:04:37 AM »
Toonces Tangolava could never fetal up the way ole Clint could.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 10:21:38 AM »
I think it's great.  I'm all for any conflict or controversy, real or contrived, that creates some instability over there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »
I think the young people really appreciate my "getting down" verbally, don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 10:36:16 AM »
Do you mind if I name my first child after you? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2018, 10:49:57 AM »
Do you mind if I name my first child after you?
Dipshit Buzz does have a nice ring to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 11:07:18 AM »
I would say Jordan vs. LeBron is also sports-talk wasteland.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 11:14:20 AM »
Dipshit Buzz does have a nice ring to it.
A step forward.  No a step back. No a step forward. No a step back.
Now we're Cha Cha-ing
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2018, 11:34:52 AM »
I think it's great.  I'm all for any conflict or controversy, real or contrived, that creates some instability over there.
I'm hoping that it divides the locker room and causes a couple of losses to some lesser teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 11:45:07 AM »
So, here's what he said:

“I mean, this is a situation that is uncontrollable,” Hurts said. “Coaches can’t control this situation. They dictate who plays, but as far as the other variations to it, they don’t control it, honestly. Like I said, this whole spring, ever since the game, they kind of wanted to let it play out, and I guess didn’t think it was a thing to let it die down like there wasn’t something there. But that’s always been the elephant in the room.

“For me, no one came up to me the whole spring, coaches included, no one asked me how I felt. No one asked me what was on my mind. No one asked me how I felt about the things that were going on. Nobody asked me what my future held. That’s that. So now it’s like when we try to handle the situation now, for me, it’s kind of late, it’s too late, the narrative has already been created.”

Now, can anybody tell me what he said?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2018, 11:57:40 AM »

I speak a little jive so here goes.
“I mean, this is a situation that is uncontrollable,” Hurts said. “Coaches can’t control this situation. They dictate who plays, but as far as the other variations to it, they don’t control it, honestly.  Like I said, this whole spring, ever since the game, they kind of wanted to let it play out, and I guess didn’t think it was a thing to let it die down like there wasn’t something there. But that’s always been the elephant in the room.
The media is always hunting a story especially about us so I get a chuckle out of Coach Saban talking about being in control of the narrative. He is and he isn't at the same time. And that frustrates him, it frustrates me, it might frustrate Tua but I don't give a frig if it does for him. Job stealing, mofo.

“For me, no one came up to me the whole spring, coaches included, no one asked me how I felt. No one asked me what was on my mind. No one asked me how I felt about the things that were going on. Nobody asked me what my future held. That’s that. So now it’s like when we try to handle the situation now, for me, it’s kind of late, it’s too late, the narrative has already been created.”
Listen, kids. No matter what they tell you on the recruiting visit, these dudes here (and anywhere else for that matter) don't care what you think or how you feel. Look at me. I won a shed ton of games, had a lead in the national championship game that this vaunted defense blew on a pick play to a white WR, and now they want to bench me because UGA goes into Cover 2 shallow and the Hawai'i Rainbow on the team throws a duck to a wide open guy streaking down the sidelines. They don't care about me, but that's fine because I'm gonna ride out this year and bounce. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2018, 01:22:32 PM »
I'm hoping that it divides the locker room and causes a couple of losses to some lesser teams.
Dude... I'm with somebody who completes me in almost every way.  I'm as blinders-on as I've ever been in my life.  I can tell you without hesitation that I haven't even thought of Raven (can't think of her last name) in three or four years.  

But your avatar.  My eyes. My eyes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2018, 02:11:19 PM »
So, here's what he said:

“I mean, this is a situation that is uncontrollable,” Hurts said. “Coaches can’t control this situation. They dictate who plays, but as far as the other variations to it, they don’t control it, honestly. Like I said, this whole spring, ever since the game, they kind of wanted to let it play out, and I guess didn’t think it was a thing to let it die down like there wasn’t something there. But that’s always been the elephant in the room.

He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2018, 02:15:59 PM »
He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
I'll stay up nights so that his problems are my problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2018, 02:47:16 PM »
Dude... I'm with somebody who completes me in almost every way.  I'm as blinders-on as I've ever been in my life.  I can tell you without hesitation that I haven't even thought of Raven (can't think of her last name) in three or four years. 

But your avatar.  My eyes. My eyes.
Riley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions