Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Random thoughts when it's over

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Random thoughts when it's over
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 04:06:36 PM »
No doubt, the guy has balls as big as coconuts.  And as Token stated, if he hits it, he’s a genius.  If I’m an UGA fan, I like a fake punt call on 4th and short with your regular punt team on.  But 4th and 11, when you’re essentially telegraphing it’s a fake by having Fields in vs. a safe defense?  Yeah, ballsy, but an unnecessary risk IMO.  Make Hurts drive the whole field.  Which maybe he still does, but you didn’t spot him half of it.
I also don't like a fake punt in that situation period... regular punt team or not.  You take the ball out of your best player on the field (Fromm ) and put it in someone else's hands....stupid.  Also for the fact that you make Hurts beat you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2018, 09:06:37 AM »
I really only have one thought now that it's over.

FUCK georgia!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2018, 09:40:31 AM »
I really only have one thought now that it's over.

FUCK georgia!
I really look forward to your posts.  They're not the usual drivel we get around here.  So insightful and they give us things to contemplate during the day.  You sir, have a way with words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."