Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Random thoughts when it's over

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Random thoughts when it's over
« on: December 02, 2018, 01:16:48 AM »
1.  Dabo Swinney looks like a turtle's dick.  Clemson's quarterback looks like Jar Jar Binks.  

2. Jimbo Fisher may be the most dishonest coach in the country.  Sitting up there and denying he knew anything about the skirmish after the LSU game when video clearly shows him being told about it by his douche nephew (who looks like Skrat from Ice Age) is shady as fuck.  The assclown knew what Jameis was doing and lied about that too.  He's just a fucking liar. 

3. When speaking, Kirby Smart looks like one of the Three Stooges taking an uncomfortable super-size prickle log shit.  The stupid looking fuck appears to be swallowing his words rather than speaking them.  I don't care if he's a "great" coach or not, watching him blink and fart through an interview like a constipated chimpanzee with tourettes makes me glad he's not at AU.  

4. Gus isn't much better. He's about as socially awkward as anybody can be in front of a camera.  It's like he's a psychopath faking real emotion.  

5. Georgia stumping for being included in the playoff despite choking it away again is unseemly.  I don't want to see Oklahoma, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Clemson or any of the other chumps either but UGA has had their chances.  Enough already.  STFU. 

6. Tunka Tinglilituous might win the Heisman, but I think it was clearly proven tonight that Kyler Murray deserves it.  Unless Jalen Hurts does because he was every bit as effective as Tooda.  What I saw was that Toopa is less instrumental to his team's success than Murray is.  

7. I don't ever want to see Derrick Mason ride the pony again. That's hard to get out of my head. 

8. What the heck happened to the field in Boise for the Whatever Conference that was championship tonight?  Looked like it was covered with ice.  Looked painful as hell. 

9. To Bill Clark! Conference champs.  And to UCF for coming back twice at Memphis from double digit second-half deficits.  Let them in.  Let them in! 

10.  The stupid playoffs have completely ruined the game in my opinion.  Bowl season used to be fun.  Now you're either in the final four or who gives a fuck?  Does anybody really want to go to Texas or Charlotte or Shitport to watch Auburn play a game that doesn't matter one single bit?  The bowls are meaningless.  Don't be surprised when you see more and more players skipping them.  Who could blame them? 

BONUS: Fuck Alabama. Fuck Georgia. Fuck Tennessee. Fuck Ole Miss. Fuck MSU. Fuck Dan Mullen. Fuck Dumbo Switty. Fuck Jimbo. Fuck Notre Dame. Fuck Urban Meyer.  Fuck the whole entire bunch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Random thoughts when it's over
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 05:09:26 AM »
Bammers sure do love their two evangelical, preachy QBs now 

They made fun of Tim Tebow to no end and love to drop that “made Tebow’s ass cry” line at every turn. But now that’s cool. 

Whatever. Typical. Assholes when they win, lose, always. Roh Tah. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 07:37:47 AM »
As Chester Bennington told us, "In the end, it doesn't even matter!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 11:19:38 AM »
As Chester Bennington told us, "In the end, it doesn't even matter!"

He took the words to heart too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 08:55:57 AM »
Here's some other things I think.  

1. The upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie with Will Ferrell will be a big pile of unfunny shit.  The only person who will find it amusing is Ferrell's mother.  

2.  Laura Linney is a good looking woman.  Not a girl, but a grown woman.  I like the way she looks.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 10:32:03 AM »
Here's some other things I think. 

1. The upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie with Will Ferrell will be a big pile of unfunny shoot.  The only person who will find it amusing is Ferrell's mother. 

2.  Laura Linney is a good looking woman.  Not a girl, but a grown woman.  I like the way she looks. 
These are two very accurate statements. On #2, I like the way she has always looked appropriate for her age through the years. She was a downright Fox in Primal Fear and has aged gracefully. Politically, she's a wacko, but she can act even in bad movies. Never seen her deliver a bad performance even when the material was garbage. She would be a good Government Official Type in one of those Marvel movies that turns out she's sinister. Kind of like Redford in that Captain America. Speaking of, Captain Marvel looks like ass on a cracker. Pass. Hard Pass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 11:07:47 AM »
1. Is Kirby still being paid by bammer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 11:17:29 AM »
Don't know but Nick is still his daddy. Kirby came off like such a little punk in that post game. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 11:35:26 AM »
Don't know but Nick is still his daddy. Kirby came off like such a little punk in that post game.
I thought the same, but assumed bias may have led me to that conclusion.  I didn't know he was that douchey, but talking about the game and the post-game presser with one of my Auburn friends at work, apparently he has been that way since he was hired at UGA.  That presser was just dripping of sore loser.  I expected him to be frustrated.  I didn't expect him to kiss Saban's ass at all.  He sounded like a little brat that didn't get his way.  And by the way, he was right to call the fake punt and everyone else is wrong and just aren't nearly as clever as him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 11:51:29 AM »
I thought the same, but assumed bias may have led me to that conclusion.  I didn't know he was that douchey, but talking about the game and the post-game presser with one of my Auburn friends at work, apparently he has been that way since he was hired at UGA.  That presser was just dripping of sore loser.  I expected him to be frustrated.  I didn't expect him to kiss Saban's ass at all.  He sounded like a little brat that didn't get his way.  And by the way, he was right to call the fake punt and everyone else is wrong and just aren't nearly as clever as him.
I give him credit, fake punt was balls.  Stupid as hell in that situation....but ballsy none the less.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 12:25:32 PM »
Damn it all...whats all this foosball nonsense got to do with Laura Linney?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 12:27:25 PM »

Always a bridesmaid. It’s a Georgia thing. Kirby is one of their own so it’s fitting. They had a grand opportunity with Bama’s weapon going down. The stage couldn’t have been better. But Georgia gon Georgia. It’s who they are. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 12:31:59 PM »
Always a bridesmaid. It’s a Georgia thing. Kirby is one of their own so it’s fitting. They had a grand opportunity with Bama’s weapon going down. The stage couldn’t have been better. But Georgia gon Georgia. It’s who they are.
He speaks for all of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 12:41:23 PM »
When It's Over!

We will all be asking the same question, What ate Mike Reno?

Some of the comments are classic:

"New Loverboy song due out the end of 2018.....Lovin' Every Chicken Nugget......In all honesty, they sound really good. Reno needs to loose some serious lbs or he's gonna croak though."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:46:16 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2018, 01:07:58 PM »
If the fake punt works they would have probably won and he would be applauded for such a great coaching move. It didn’t work but both coaches stated the play was open until the last second.  

Kirby is a good coach and brought a damn good game plan to the table. IF Alabama had to play them again in the playoffs, Georgia would probably win. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 01:10:41 PM »
Kirby is a good coach and brought a damn good game plan to the table. IF Alabama had to play them again in the playoffs, Georgia would probably win.
That is the thing that gets me, nobody wants to see a rematch. Hell, I didn't want to see a rematch when we played them twice.
I too think UGA would win a rematch. And especially with Tua out for two weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2018, 01:14:41 PM »
If the fake punt works they would have probably won and he would be applauded for such a great coaching move. It didn’t work but both coaches stated the play was open until the last second. 

I do NOT THINK Georgia would get Bama’s C+ game sans tua twice. Georgia had a perfect opportunity and just absolutely blew it. In their defense auburn does the same exact shit  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2018, 01:26:09 PM »
 In their defense auburn does the same exact shit 
Auburn gonna Auburn...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2018, 01:59:50 PM »
Auburn gonna Auburn...
I want to win now. So does UGA. Give me Venables and hit refresh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2018, 03:40:56 PM »
I give him credit, fake punt was balls.  Stupid as hell in that situation....but ballsy none the less.
No doubt, the guy has balls as big as coconuts.  And as Token stated, if he hits it, he’s a genius.  If I’m an UGA fan, I like a fake punt call on 4th and short with your regular punt team on.  But 4th and 11, when you’re essentially telegraphing it’s a fake by having Fields in vs. a safe defense?  Yeah, ballsy, but an unnecessary risk IMO.  Make Hurts drive the whole field.  Which maybe he still does, but you didn’t spot him half of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler