Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I can admit when I'm wrong...some of Trump's phone conversations were recorded

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Boycotting him or not liking his commentary has NOTHING to do with terrorizing his family. So do you or do you NOT agree it was wrong to do that - his opinions aside.
I was answering two fucking questions. I figured a Trump lackey, like yourself, would be all for it, but I think it's wrong to threaten the life of a media member and their family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
I was answering two fucking questions. I figured a Trump lackey, like yourself, would be all for it, but I think it's wrong to threaten the life of a media member and their family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
I never said that. The mob scene at his residence was/is a terrorists threat.

As for the boycott, companies have every right to pull their advertising if they see fit.

I figured some here would be celebrating the mob at Carlson's residence, you know...since "The media is the true enemy of the American people." So says Trump.
How many Googles did it take you to arrive at that conclusion?

As for the boycott:
This isn't about a company deciding anything. Those companies were mob bullied into pulling ads. That's the same thing as standing in the street yelling "We know where you sleep" at someone's house. Social media steady mobbin'.

Wait. Why am I even bothering with this? SMH
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 09:58:52 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
I wonder what Cohen will say today in his testimony. I'm sure Trump will say he's a liar, a terrible person, low IQ, etc, etc, etc. Well, Trump hired the "low IQ, terrible person, liar." ...and he lied, in the first place, on behalf of and at the direction of Mr. Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
I wonder what Cohen will say today in his testimony. I'm sure Trump will say he's a liar, a terrible person, low IQ, etc, etc, etc. Well, Trump hired the "low IQ, terrible person, liar." ...and he lied, in the first place, on behalf of and at the direction of Mr. Trump.

You moron. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
I wonder what Cohen will say today in his testimony. I'm sure Trump will say he's a liar, a terrible person, low IQ, etc, etc, etc. Well, Trump hired the "low IQ, terrible person, liar." ...and he lied, in the first place, on behalf of and at the direction of Mr. Trump.
He doesn't need Trump to call him a liar.  The U.S. Government has already done that and is going to use prison as an exclamation point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
He doesn't need Trump to call him a liar.  The U.S. Government has already done that and is going to use prison as an exclamation point.
My initial response to them is “so now Cohen is suddenly credible and to be believed?”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
My initial response to them is “so now Cohen is suddenly credible and to be believed?”
My initial response is that he said nothing.  

"He never told me to do anything, but I could tell he wanted me to..."  

"I saw somebody whisper to him.  I didn't hear what they said, but I can guess what it probably was..."  

Worthless.  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Yeah, for lying for Trump, at the direction of Trump. What part of that is not understood?

Let me break it down for you and apparently others...
Cohen lied for Trump, at the direction of Trump.
Cohen got caught in the lie through the investigation of Robert Mueller, which he handed it off to the Southern District of NY.
The FBI raids Cohen. (Trump calls this warranted raid a "witch hunt", an "attack on our Country in a true sense", and he spoke about firing Mueller afterwards)
Cohen pleads guilty to lying for Trump, at the direction of Trump.
He gets sentenced to 3 years in prison.

He has already been sentenced, he likely doesn't want more years added to it (The FBI & the SDNY knows if he's lying, remember the raid from earlier).

Again...for those in the back. COHEN GOT CAUGHT, LYING, BY MUELLER, FOR TRUMP, AT THE DIRECTION OF TRUMP!!!!

Now, Trump Jr. is likely about to get hit with a subpoena regarding the check that he signed to pay Cohen, from the Trump organization. Off topic, what was the name of the Uncle in the Napoleon Dynamite movie?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Yeah, for lying for Trump, at the direction of Trump. What part of that is not understood?

Cohen got caught in the lie through the investigation of Robert Mueller, which he handed it off to the Southern District of NY.
The FBI raids Cohen. (Trump calls this warranted raid a "witch hunt", an "attack on our Country in a true sense", and he spoke about firing Mueller afterwards)
He gets sentenced to 3 years in prison.

He has already been sentenced, he likely doesn't want more years added to it (The FBI & the SDNY knows if he's lying, remember the raid from earlier).

Again...for those in the back. COHEN GOT CAUGHT, LYING, BY MUELLER, FOR TRUMP, AT THE DIRECTION OF TRUMP!!!!

Now, Trump Jr. is likely about to get hit with a subpoena regarding the check that he signed to pay Cohen, from the Trump organization. Off topic, what was the name of the Uncle in the Napoleon Dynamite movie?

You are one stupid asshole.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!

He's no different than the rest of the poor bastages on the left. They get their hopes up just to have them dashed. Then they lash out with underaged hookers and blow.
It's a glorious cycle of despair for them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

Seriously needs a shrink. I can’t even begin to describe how mentally ill the dude is. Yes I’m dead serious. So many pysch conditions so little time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

He's no different than the rest of the poor bastages on the left. They get their hopes up just to have them dashed. Then they lash out with underaged hookers and blow.
It's a glorious cycle of despair for them.
A copy and paste from huffington post or The Other 98%. Thats his substance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
But according to motherjones(whoever that is) Occasionally Cortex brilliantly laid down the groundwork to get Trump's tax records yesterday.  She's a prodigy...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Yeah, for lying for Trump, at the direction of Trump. What part of that is not understood?

Cohen got caught in the lie through the investigation of Robert Mueller, which he handed it off to the Southern District of NY.
The FBI raids Cohen. (Trump calls this warranted raid a "witch hunt", an "attack on our Country in a true sense", and he spoke about firing Mueller afterwards)
He gets sentenced to 3 years in prison.

He has already been sentenced, he likely doesn't want more years added to it (The FBI & the SDNY knows if he's lying, remember the raid from earlier).

Fuck them, Prowler. Vlad with you. Like free shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
But according to motherjones(whoever that is) Occasionally Cortex brilliantly laid down the groundwork to get Trump's tax records yesterday.  She's a prodigy...
She definitely did...and for those that don't think that she did, y'all are absolute fucking retards and your opinions mean nothing (looking at you Kaos, GH2001, CCTAU, etc.). Aside from Trump's taxes, I also want to see his HS, College, & SAT records (no one goes to the lengths, to keep their records locked up, like Trump did, if they're good).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She definitely did...and for those that don't think that she did, y'all are absolute fucking retards and your opinions mean nothing (looking at you Kaos, GH2001, CCTAU, etc.). Aside from Trump's taxes, I also want to see his HS, College, & SAT records (no one goes to the lengths, to keep their records locked up, like Trump did, if they're good).
You think we can get Obama's school records while you're at it? Asking for a friend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
She definitely did...and for those that don't think that she did, y'all are absolute fucking retards and your opinions mean nothing (looking at you Kaos, GH2001, CCTAU, etc.). Aside from Trump's taxes, I also want to see his HS, College, & SAT records (no one goes to the lengths, to keep their records locked up, like Trump did, if they're good).
You mean like Barry's birth certificate you gelatinous orb?  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Seriously needs a shrink. I can’t even begin to describe how mentally ill the dude is. Yes I’m dead serious. So many pysch conditions so little time.
You are just like one of the moron Republicans screaming that "Cohen is convicted liar!!!". Yeah...lying about Trump being innocent. Cohen admitted that he lied to Congress for and at the direction of Trump.

O what a tangled web you dumbasses weave. It's actually hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions