friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
If this is true, what are the legal implications?
This is a question for a sharp legal mind to answer.

Does anyone know anyone, maybe from work or have a family member who is a lawyer?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
This is a question for a sharp legal mind to answer.

Does anyone know anyone, maybe from work or have a family member who is a lawyer?
You mean more than throwing magnets with their number on it at speeding ambulances?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree

I think she came while giving that one-sided, mostly made up report. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
You fucking idiot.
You fuckin piece of gutter trash. Fuck you moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I love this forum.  Really stimulates the mind and gives you pause to think and reflect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
I love this forum.  Really stimulates the mind and gives you pause to think and reflect.
It stimulates Prowler.  He posts some random drive-by nonsense and jacks off on his keyboard.  

It's the closest he's come to sex in fourteen years, so let him have his fun.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
It stimulates Prowler.  He posts some random drive-by nonsense and jacks off on his keyboard. 

It's the closest he's come to sex in fourteen years, so let him have his fun. 
The Six actually responded correctly to the post. He gave his opinion of it. You're the one that came in with the "Fuckin' idiot" triggered response as if you were jacking off to it...like some inbred moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The Six actually responded correctly to the post. He gave his opinion of it. You're the one that came in with the "Fuckin' idiot" triggered response as if you were jacking off to it...like some inbred moron.
I feel sorry for the people who try to engage with you.  Your understanding of anything political or economic is about the same understanding a bearded dragon has of the Pythagorean theorem.  

Rational debate or discussion is therefore pointless and fruitless. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/20/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news-ad-boycott/index.html
So you are officially saying the mob attacks on the personal residence were okay and this stupid advertiser boycott call is the next logical step. Guess you'll be all for the stocks in town square as well. Hide your tweets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Trump's understanding of anything political or economic is about the same understanding a bearded dragon has of the Pythagorean theorem. 

General Mattis agrees. Trump's cult followers won't be happy to see Mattis' resignation letter. Sadly it isn't in crayon, so the majority of them won't be able to understand it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
So you are officially saying the mob attacks on the personal residence were okay and this stupid advertiser boycott call is the next logical step. Guess you'll be all for the stocks in town square as well. Hide your tweets.
I never said that. The mob scene at his residence was/is a terrorists threat.

As for the boycott, companies have every right to pull their advertising if they see fit.

I figured some here would be celebrating the mob at Carlson's residence, you know...since "The media is the true enemy of the American people." So says Trump.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:40:57 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

I never said that. The mob scene at his residence was/is a terrorists threat.

As for the boycott, companies have every right to pull their advertising if they see fit.
Boycotting him or not liking his commentary has NOTHING to do with terrorizing his family. So do you or do you NOT agree it was wrong to do that - his opinions aside. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

I feel sorry for the people who try to engage with you.  Your understanding of anything political or economic is about the same understanding a bearded dragon has of the Pythagorean theorem. 

A mindless drone who molests the university of google daily critiquing a guy like trump. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
You googled your fuckin response. So fitting.
That's the search engine on my phone...and fuckstick???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions