Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Into the Badlands

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Into the Badlands
« on: July 21, 2018, 10:33:16 PM »
Just started watching this on Netflix (the original runs are on AMC).  It's a dystopian, feudal samurai-ish  society action/drama (mostly sword play and kung fu-style fighting...no guns).

The "Badlands" are ruled by a group of five Barons, each with his/her own special commodity (oil, food, opium, etc).  Each Baron has an army of "clippers" (badassed soldiers) and one main clipper, the Regent.  The main character, Sonny, is the Regent for the Baron who controls the poppy fields.  Sonny has an illicit love affair/child and shit gets complicated.  Add in his interest for a new-found potential clipper (aka a "colt") who has a rare power and there is conflict with the Baron.

Season 2 introduces Nick Frost (of Cornetto Trilogy fame) as Sonny's sidekick.

Fun, gory action and a decent story to boot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Into the Badlands
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:51:45 AM »
You need to stop watching so much of this gay stuff and start watching things that will help you to start thinking more like Kaos.

With Chizad’s banishment, you either have to move a little more left toward Prowler or buy a hood from CCTAU. There is no middle ground anymore.

MAGA, you bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 12:42:06 PM »
You need to stop watching so much of this gay stuff and start watching things that will help you to start thinking more like Kaos.

With Chizad’s banishment, you either have to move a little more left toward Prowler or buy a hood from CCTAU. There is no middle ground anymore.

MAGA, you bitch.
No need for hoods. I like to look a guy in the eye before punching his ticket! You might need a stool!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 03:00:32 PM »
No need for hoods. I like to look a guy in the eye before punching his ticket! You might need a stool!
I heard you like to look him in the brown eye. Just what I heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 03:40:38 PM »
I heard you like to look him in the brown eye. Just what I heard.
You would still need a stool!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 03:51:48 PM »
You would still need a stool!
Ok. Now, go play hide the sausage with snags like you love to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 03:57:31 PM »
Ok. Now, go play hide the sausage with snags like you love to do.
Damn it, we didn't play hide the sausage.  He simply offered me his sausage and I ate it.  I think it may have been all that beer I drank before.  I normally don't eat sausage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 04:41:49 PM »
Damn it, we didn't play hide the sausage.  He simply offered me his sausage and I ate it.  I think it may have been all that beer I drank before.  I normally don't eat sausage.
Well to be fair, I gave yo an ultimatum; Eat it or throw it away, but for Pete's sake, stop licking it!

And then I gave you another beer!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 05:11:44 PM »
Well to be fair, I gave yo an ultimatum; Eat it or throw it away, but for Pete's sake, stop licking it!

Now see, this is right along the same lines as calling the girl the morning after.  How'd you like my sausage?  Oh, it was great.  Cool. Have another beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 06:30:01 PM »

I cannot believe that you don’t like it when snag’s licks your sausage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 10:49:19 PM »
Honestly fucking stumped why traffic is down on this site.

Such a goddamned mystery.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 09:46:28 AM »

Format?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 02:31:06 PM »

I don’t think it’s the site, personally. It’s the people on the site. 

Well, some of them anyway. Not to mention any particular ones but the low IQ humor has really hurt things, IMO.

And some of these idiots need a thesaurus. I’m sick of the small words. 

I think you should kick some motherfuckers off of here, wes. That is, if you are a badass. If not, I can understand. I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 05:09:29 PM »

I have decided to start a list of posters that you need to can. We can discuss, if you like. But, I'd imagine we agree on most.

Obviously, I think that you are probably primarily referring to kaos. While I agree that he is part of the reason that traffic is probably down, he is getting older and I think that we should consider the positives that he HAS done in the past. Well, on second thought, scratch that. But, he is getting older. And he is the most eloquent speaker/writer on here. Besides yourself, of course. But, who can match that?

So, let's let him stay. Snags? He's getting older too and I'm sure that he's part of the reason that the numbers are down. Honestly though, I can't think of a reason to keep him. Fuck him.

There are many others that really do not contribute very much, imo. Prowler is just hanging around in hopes of some give-a-ways. Chizzy has already been banned. Thankfully.

Dallas got a job being an editor, somewhere.

I think that GF, Buzzy, Sani, WE!!! have lost interest. Probably because of kaos and snags.

GH just likes to stir shit up if you ask me. So, I'll support anything you want to do re him.

I like bgreene but obviously token has been needing to be booted for a very long time before he is shot.

This list is a work in progress but the sooner that you start banning the better, imo.

So, they can either improve or be gone. That was good work in your pointing it out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions