Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

2019 Commitment #11...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
2019 Commitment #11...
« on: June 24, 2018, 02:48:54 PM »
**** Ath Jashawn Sheffield 6'2" 180lbs. St. Simons Island, GA.

Auburn is recruiting him as a Safety. Apparently Coach Malzahn didn't get the memo about tall safeties and them NOT being exceptional.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 07:08:20 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: 2019 Commitment #12...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 07:36:22 PM »
Sometimes, it's as if Malzahn doesn't even appear to pay any attention to what CCTAU is saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 10:42:44 PM »
Hey, I'm happy for any 4 star kid we sign.  I believe in quantity.  A 4 or 5 star ranking guarantees nothing.  A shit load of 4 and 5 star guys guarantees all the talent you need. 

Having said that, the film on this guy is okay.  The talent level of competition looks like about 2A to 3A in Alabama at best.  Obviously a great athlete. But really skeptical about who he's doing it against.  247 has him at a 4 star.  I'm not complaining.  Just no wow factor for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 11:51:42 PM »
Hey, I'm happy for any 4 star kid we sign.  I believe in quantity.  A 4 or 5 star ranking guarantees nothing.  A shit load of 4 and 5 star guys guarantees all the talent you need.

Having said that, the film on this guy is okay.  The talent level of competition looks like about 2A to 3A in Alabama at best.  Obviously a great athlete. But really skeptical about who he's doing it against.  247 has him at a 4 star.  I'm not complaining.  Just no wow factor for me.
^^wow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 01:01:10 AM »
Sometimes, it's as if Malzahn doesn't even appear to pay any attention to what CCTAU is saying.
Name one that AU has had that was really good. 
As usual, your ability to comprehend football trends and talent are not as you think. And damn, you just aligned yourself with the supreme dumbass in this board!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 07:14:24 AM »
you just aligned yourself with the supreme.
This is the only part of your rambling that was true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: 2019 Commitment #11...
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 09:45:32 AM »
Damn. That was a long list...DUMBASSES!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 01:03:33 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: 2019 Commitment #11...
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 08:11:33 PM »
Damn. That was along list...DUMBASSES!
Sad
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 10:09:06 PM »
Name one that AU has had that was really good.
As usual, your ability to comprehend football trends and talent are not as you think. And damn, you just aligned yourself with the supreme dumbass in this board!
RIF. Do more research. All I said was that Malzahn doesn’t listen to your advice.

Lighten up Francis. SMH
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions