Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Prowler's people are crying...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Prowler's people are crying...
« on: June 18, 2018, 01:24:35 PM »
Like little bitches over Trump enforcing the dimbulbcrat's immigration law.

This guy is right, it is a simple decision to uphold the law!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-aide-stephen-miller-describes-160125228.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Prowler's people are crying...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 02:29:59 PM »
All kidding aside, I hate that kids are being separated. But if the alternative is to turn a blind eye to illegal immigration, then we must.

What happens when someone goes to prison here? Hint: they don’t take their kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 03:15:12 PM »
Like little bitches over Trump enforcing the dimbulbcrat's immigration law.

This guy is right, it is a simple decision to uphold the law!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-aide-stephen-miller-describes-160125228.html
Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon are perfect examples of what happens when you place a Nazi and a Klan member at two of the highest seats of the table.

And no, this is on Trump and his administration. He's also going to use the children as a bargaining chip to try to get his wall.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:19:58 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 03:49:01 PM »
And right on cue, he joins in with his people.

The law is a flexible, optional, living document according to his lord and savior barrack hussein obama.

Unfortunately for him, his LASBHO is no longer giving sage legal advice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 04:14:18 PM »
And right on cue, he joins in with his people.

The law is a flexible, optional, living document according to his lord and savior barrack hussein obama.

Unfortunately for him, his LASBHO is no longer giving sage legal advice.
Only a moron, like yourself apparently, would believe that what Trump and his administration is doing is because of Democrats.

Honestly, I don't care who started it, it needs to stop. This is not the Fourth Reich no matter how bad some here want it to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 04:22:55 PM »
Only a moron, like yourself apparently, would believe that what Trump and his administration is doing is because of Democrats.

Honestly, I don't care who started it, it needs to stop. This is not the Fourth Reich no matter how bad some here want it to be.
If you are offended, then sign up to be a sponsor for these illegals. Sign up to take care of the kids while the parents are incarcerated for invading our country illegally. Tell your fellow dimbocrats in congress to come up with a better immigration plan than they did years ago. This is once again on dimbocrats and Trump is cleaning up the mess.
Where were you when obummer did this? Where we you when 80% of the catch and release parents never showed back up for their hearings and now they and their children are floating around my country sucking up resources.
Screw you and your kind. Americans come first, these people are not Americans and are not here legally. Build the damn wall and stop this situation before it starts. You get what you get when you and those like you fight true immigration reform every step of the way.

Wait till dark, gather your sissy ass friends, and go scream at the sky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 04:26:05 PM »

Honestly, I don't care who started it, it needs to stop. This is not the Fourth Reich no matter how bad some here want it to be.
The president has stated that he doesn’t like separation of kids from parents.

Please explain what option exists when the parents are jailed?

Would seem that it is either put them with the Parents or not enforce the law. Neither are very good, imo.

What happens when dad goes off the deep end and decides to take the whole family with him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 04:36:32 PM »
The obvious answer is nobody goes to jail.  
Nobody collects $200.  
Nobody can buy Park Place.  It's now a halfway house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 04:58:49 PM »
The obvious answer is nobody goes to jail. 
Nobody collects $200. 
Nobody can buy Park Place.  It's now a halfway house.
Rosa got a namesake place? In front of the bus stop?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 08:12:42 PM »
Next time anyone here is charged with a misdemeanor, should the government place your children (regardless of age) in cages inside of empty Wal-Mart buildings?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 09:54:43 PM »
Next time anyone here is charged with a misdemeanor, should the government place your children (regardless of age) in cages inside of empty Wal-Mart buildings?
YES!!!  If I am trying to sneak in someone else's country ILLEGALLY!!!!  If I'm fucking dumb enough to put my family, children included, in that kind of jeopardy....yes, absolutely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 09:59:16 PM »
Next time anyone here is charged with a misdemeanor, should the government place your children (regardless of age) in cages inside of empty Wal-Mart buildings?
Have you not seen American children taken from their parents forever here? Fix this shit here first. Get back to me....... And fuck you! I spend approximately 10 k a year in my time and money doing everything I can. You?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 10:50:18 PM »
 How many of these kids are being separated from their own parents?  

We don't know.  

This isn't "Trump's Policy" as I've seen repeated numerous times.  This is the law.  All he's doing is enforcing it.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 12:25:08 AM »
How many of these kids are being separated from their own parents? 

We don't know. 

This isn't "Trump's Policy" as I've seen repeated numerous times.  This is the law.  All he's doing is enforcing it. 
I hope we still get a wall but regardless, this is as big of a win in combatting illegal immigrantion than even a wall. 

It would certainly make me think twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2018, 12:39:54 AM »
Just like daca, the ball is where it is supposed to be, back in Congress's court. Trump is forcing the government to run as it should and not like the bastardization his predecessors created!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 12:49:33 AM »
I hope we still get a wall but regardless, this is as big of a win in combatting illegal immigrantion than even a wall.

It would certainly make me think twice.
Only in Trumplicans eyes would this be considered a "big win"...Trumplicans are the 47% of polled Republicans that are for caging children.

Also, they're doing this to asylum seekers not MS13 gang members (those people are already here and have been for a long time).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/18/us/un-immigration-unconscionable/index.html

US will likely withdraw from the UN Human Rights Panel (conflict of interest).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 01:26:59 AM »
Have you not seen American children taken from their parents forever here? Fix this shit here first. Get back to me....... And fuck you! I spend approximately 10 k a year in my time and money doing everything I can. You?
I spend 75 k a year in my time and money...and? And Fuck You too!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 07:40:32 AM »
I spend 75 k a year in my time and money...and? And Fuck You too!
“K” does not mean “dollars”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 07:52:24 AM »
Only in Trumplicans eyes would this be considered a "big win"...Trumplicans are the 47% of polled Republicans that are for caging children.

Also, they're doing this to asylum seekers not MS13 gang members (those people are already here and have been for a long time).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/18/us/un-immigration-unconscionable/index.html

US will likely withdraw from the UN Human Rights Panel (conflict of interest).
Oh, so they are doing it to brown people that are here legally?

That’s different. Thanks for explaining Prowler. And for being so well educated and informative for the rest of us.

Putting that GED to good use.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 08:20:28 AM »

US will likely withdraw from the UN Human Rights Panel (conflict of interest).
BTW. there are quite a few people here who want to cage you in a dog kennel one weekend, nude, and use a cattle prod on you. And I’ve been against it, so far. Keep talking shit and it may change. Quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions