Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Off-Season Trouble!

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Off-Season Trouble!
« on: June 05, 2018, 11:47:55 PM »
Some walk-on kid got arrested.

Auburn walk-on wide receiver Pace Ozmint was arrested over the weekend for minor in possession of alcohol and giving false identification to a law enforcement officer.

Ozmint, a redshirt-sophomore, was arrested on the 100 block of W Magnolia Avenue in Auburn on Saturday, according to Auburn police logs.

Both charges are misdemeanors in Alabama.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2018/06/auburn_walk-on_wide_receiver_a.html#incart_river_index

Fire Gus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Off-Season Trouble!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 12:00:55 AM »
I knew when the kid said he saw dead people, that Gus should never have considered him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 12:13:00 AM »
James Creapa is in the process of filing his "Auburn: A program out of control?" opinion piece.  

Meanwhile Rainer Sabin has an article ready to post on the discipline Nick Saban has instilled in the Alabama football program.  John Talty and Michael Casagrande will contribute.  It focuses on the redemption stories and personal victories of "Candy Striper" Reuben Foster, Dr. Dre Kirkpatrick, Cam "Guns" Robinson, Laurence "Shootie" Jones and Major "Doobie" Tennison. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 08:37:36 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 10:43:49 PM »
That's basically downtown. Around the Skybar. I wonder if the bartender roofied him!
And how many of us have been downtown a bit enebriated before?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 02:43:08 PM »
That's basically downtown. Around the Skybar. I wonder if the bartender roofied him!
And how many of us have been downtown a bit enebriated before?
Were you raped when you were roofied and drunk?

Or was it consenting with that black guy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 03:02:04 PM »
Were you raped when you were roofied and drunk?

Or was it consenting with that black guy?
Now now. Don't project your fantasy of buggering the straight white guy onto me!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 03:02:27 PM »
I got roofied years ago.  Back when the UFC first started, they had one of their first shows scheduled for NY or Philly...some big time city. But, the powers that be said the UFC was too violent and wouldn't sanction it in their state. I have no idea how it came to be but little ole Dothan offered to host it and the UFC agreed and a few days later, it was fight night.

Me and a buddy got tickets and decided to get something to eat and have a couple of beers beforehand.  I had 2 beers.  I sort of remember being at the fights, but that's about all.  My friend said after we had been there about 5 minutes, that was the last he saw of me.  I wound up at a bar later that night with very little recollection of what happened in between. 

I'm 100% certain something was slipped in my beer.  I have no idea what it was but it sure made my ass hurt. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 03:04:31 PM »
I got roofied years ago.  Back when the UFC first started, they had one of their first shows scheduled for NY or Philly...some big time city. But, the powers that be said the UFC was too violent and wouldn't sanction it in their state. I have no idea how it came to be but little ole Dothan offered to host it and the UFC agreed and a few days later, it was fight night.

Me and a buddy got tickets and decided to get something to eat and have a couple of beers beforehand.  I had 2 beers.  I sort of remember being at the fights, but that's about all.  My friend said after we had been there about 5 minutes, that was the last he saw of me.  I wound up at a bar later that night with very little recollection of what happened in between.

I'm 100% certain something was slipped in my beer.  I have no idea what it was but it sure made my ass hurt.
Well. As long as it wasn't chapped. I hate it when something chaps my ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 03:05:18 PM »

Isn’t this around the time Nook was in Dothan?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 03:13:37 PM »

Those UFC guys sure do remember it, from what I’ve heard.

As a matter of fact, it is my understanding that you actually played a role in the coining of the term “tap out “.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2018, 03:13:53 PM »
Isn’t this around the time Nook was in Dothan?
Yes it was.  Because I remember that he......wait.....son of a...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions