Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stand up

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Stand up
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2018, 09:30:42 PM »
You and Google should get a room.
Or better yet if posters here would starve his posts of oxygen and put him on ignore...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2018, 09:52:50 PM »
Or better yet if posters here would starve his posts of oxygen and put him on ignore...
Don't worry Trumpflake, I'll continue to post...especially when Trump can't stop saying dumbass things like "If they don't stand for the National Anthem, then maybe they should leave this Country."
3 NFL teams have already stated that they'll pay whatever fines for their players if they choose to kneel in peaceful protest, I'm guessing more will follow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2018, 10:36:50 PM »
Don't worry Trumpflake, I'll continue to post...especially when Trump can't stop saying dumbass things like "If they don't stand for the National Anthem, then maybe they should leave this Country."
3 NFL teams have already stated that they'll pay whatever fines for their players if they choose to kneel in peaceful protest, I'm guessing more will follow.
You still don't get it.  While the players have hurt the franchise with their selfish shit, the owners know they still need them to make money.  Every single one of these owners wish they had the option of sending these jack offs packing.  But you have to pacify them to a certain extent to keep the product on the field.  Jerry Jones originally said he'd do just that, until he realized it wouldn't be good for business. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2018, 11:15:42 PM »
You still don't get it.  While the players have hurt the franchise with their selfish shit, the owners know they still need them to make money.  Every single one of these owners wish they had the option of sending these jack offs packing.  But you have to pacify them to a certain extent to keep the product on the field.  Jerry Jones originally said he'd do just that, until he realized it wouldn't be good for business.
If they kneel, I’m gone. Broke ass liberals like prowler can’t keep the NFL afloat. Advertisers will be asking for new deals. Or to get out of those deals. Did the NFL make money? Sure. But a lot less. And the viewership was down. People like prowler always whine about things like this and transgenders in bathrooms. But they never support the businesses they help kill. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2018, 12:27:03 AM »
If they kneel, I’m gone. Broke ass liberals like prowler can’t keep the NFL afloat. Advertisers will be asking for new deals. Or to get out of those deals. Did the NFL make money? Sure. But a lot less. And the viewership was down. People like prowler always whine about things like this and transgenders in bathrooms. But they never support the businesses they help kill.
Bye, Trumpflake...fuckin whiner.
"If they kneel, I'm gone"...Wagh!!! *stomp* *stomp* *stomp* 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2018, 12:40:20 AM »
You do realize that there are other "high profile" cases that happened after the Michael Brown incident, right? Kaepernick began his peaceful protest after the death of Philando Castile...but there was Freddie Grey, Sandra Bland, Akai Gurley, Tamir Rice, Alton Sterling, & Eric Garner among others.
Castille, armed. Told not to reach for gun. Should have kept hands on wheel. No brutality.
Grey, armed with knife. Sustained injuries while riding in police can. No brutality proven.
Bland, suicide. No brutality.
Gurley, accidental discharge. No brutality.
Rice, armed. 5'7" 195 lb human with a gun. No brutality.
Sterling, armed. Shot while trying to kill police.
Garner, breaking law resisting arrest. Not brutality when someone as big as he is will not comply.
So with the exception of very few, bad things happen to black people when they have no respect for the law.  It happens to white people too.
So you and your kind defend those who have no respect for the law and want to convince us that spitting on our flag and anthem is the proper way to do it. Screw you and those like you.
When humans learn to respect the law, we will stop having these issues. The problem is, people like you encourage them with your support of their false claims. You and your buddy Talcum X can kiss our law abiding asses.
Bow up bitch. Stand with them and fight. Put your shit on the line. You encourage attacks on the police. You should at least join them!
Like I said, "Hands up. Don't shoot"! Total horse shit!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 12:42:15 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2018, 12:43:39 AM »
Bye, Trumpflake...fuckin whiner.
"If they kneel, I'm gone"...Wagh!!! *stomp* *stomp* *stomp*
Come on back with an argument when you finally enter the real world. 
Your broke ass and those like you only ruin businesses. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2018, 01:01:15 AM »
I’m disappointed you utilize the ignore function. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2018, 07:24:51 AM »
Castille, armed. Told not to reach for gun. Should have kept hands on wheel. No brutality.
Grey, armed with knife. Sustained injuries while riding in police can. No brutality proven.
Bland, suicide. No brutality.
Gurley, accidental discharge. No brutality.
Rice, armed. 5'7" 195 lb human with a gun. No brutality.
Sterling, armed. Shot while trying to kill police.
Garner, breaking law resisting arrest. Not brutality when someone as big as he is will not comply.
So with the exception of very few, bad things happen to black people when they have no respect for the law.  It happens to white people too.
So you and your kind defend those who have no respect for the law and want to convince us that spitting on our flag and anthem is the proper way to do it. Screw you and those like you.
When humans learn to respect the law, we will stop having these issues. The problem is, people like you encourage them with your support of their false claims. You and your buddy Talcum X can kiss our law abiding asses.
Bow up bitch. Stand with them and fight. Put your shit on the line. You encourage attacks on the police. You should at least join them!
Like I said, "Hands up. Don't shoot"! Total horse shit!
^^^^
Another Triggered Trumpflake

I don't think Kaepernick ever spit on the flag. Kneel in peaceful protest? Yes. Spit on the flag? No

Btw, towards the end of your babbling it sounded as if you might've gotten teary eyed and a bit hysterical. Did you start crying before you snuggled up with your Make America Great Again hat (the cheap knockoff one that's made in China)?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2018, 08:27:53 AM »
I’m disappointed you utilize the ignore function.
Its gotten to that level of asinineness. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2018, 10:28:37 AM »
This morning on Get Up, Greenie interviewed DeMaurice Smith, head of the NFLPA.  First off, Smith consistently misquoted what I've found to be a pretty simple rule on the anthem protests.  Unless I've missed something, and I've been known a time or three to do that, the rule is that if you come out on the field for the anthem, you will stand.  If it's your intention to protest by kneeling, you will stay in the locker room until the anthem is over.  I haven't seen any caveats, addendums, codicils, quid pro quos or other semi-legal terms that may or may not apply here.

Smith kept saying that some players were concerned that if they served in the military and want to stand for the anthem, they might be barred from doing so.:huh:

Then, Greenie posed the question about the players being employees and the employers' right to ban the protests while on the clock.  Smith had a very compelling response in saying ESPN doesn't make its' employees stand every day for the flag.  And how he drives up to some businesses and they fly a flag out front while others don't.  Plus, and this one really nailed it for me, sometimes he goes in a restaurant and they have a religious saying on a sign on the wall.

That was his entire response to the question. Honestly, I don't know how anyone could argue with that logic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2018, 06:59:03 PM »
^^^^
Another Triggered Trumpflake

I don't think Kaepernick ever spit on the flag. Kneel in peaceful protest? Yes. Spit on the flag? No

Btw, towards the end of your babbling it sounded as if you might've gotten teary eyed and a bit hysterical. Did you start crying before you snuggled up with your Make America Great Again hat (the cheap knockoff one that's made in China)?
Real Americans don't have to snuggle up with slogans. We already live a patriotic life. We Are success stories. Losers like you will never understand. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2018, 11:37:51 PM »
Can’t we all just get along?

Prowler, that’s not very Christian of you to...wait..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2018, 12:44:34 AM »
Can’t we all just get along?

Prowler, that’s not very Christian of you to...wait..
So the "screw you", "kiss our ass", "bow up bitch", etc is Christian like?
Saying that someone is getting teary eyed and a bit hysterical isn't?
Smh

I can go all Harvey Updyke, like some here do when presented with facts, but I choose not to. I'll leave that to the ignorant, triggered Red Elephant fan club.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 12:50:49 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2018, 01:04:26 AM »
Smh

I can go all Harvey Updyke, like some here do when presented with facts, but I choose not to. I'll leave that to the ignorant, triggered Red Elephant fan club.
SMH
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2018, 01:32:03 AM »
Smh

Go all Harvey Updike? LOL
What? Sneak in and poison things in the dark? We all know you are a chicken shit. Nice to hear you admit it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2018, 02:18:59 PM »
Go all Harvey Updike? LOL
What? Sneak in and poison things in the dark? We all know you are a chicken shit. Nice to hear you admit it!
I'm calling you a chicken shit and others like you that can't handle the facts and always turns to name calling and in your case to the point of getting all teary eyed and hysterical...just like a Harvey Updyke-like ignorant bama fan does when presented with facts (They don't have 17 National Titles).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2018, 02:36:34 PM »
I'm calling you a chicken shit and others like you that can't handle the facts and always turns to name calling and in your case to the point of getting all teary eyed and hysterical...just like a Harvey Updyke-like ignorant bama fan does when presented with facts (They don't have 17 National Titles).
You're wasting air that decent people could breathe.  Please stop. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2018, 04:07:01 PM »
You're wasting air that decent people could breathe.  Please stop.
...that’s not very Christian of you.
Part of WT's quote seems to fit better here.

Your "decent people":
Nazis and the KKK should be able to march in the streets because of their freedom of speech.
Black football players kneeling in peaceful protest need to stand up, shut up, and play.

We don't want any refugees from the war torn Country of Syria, they need to stay there.
We need to bomb Syria for bombing their own city, killing 46 innocent Syrians, during their Civil War between the Syrian government and the U.S./Turkey/Israel backed Syrian Rebels.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:09:24 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2018, 01:21:27 AM »
Part of WT's quote seems to fit better here.

Your "decent people":
Nazis and the KKK should be able to march in the streets because of their freedom of speech.
Black football players kneeling in peaceful protest need to stand up, shut up, and play.

We don't want any refugees from the war torn Country of Syria, they need to stay there.
We need to bomb Syria for bombing their own city, killing 46 innocent Syrians, during their Civil War between the Syrian government and the U.S./Turkey/Israel backed Syrian Rebels.
Don’t be dragging me into this. I don’t want Kaos beating my ass just because you are wanting some back up.
You’re the one stirring shit up.
I’m just trying to have civil discourse. Not civil unions. 
It is stuff like this that ran Chizad off.
So, keep it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions